ATTN: necro

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

ATTN: necro

Post by BlackRoija » Fri October 12th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Just found this interesting tidbit in a bulletin concerning you.

<i>Let it be known that we kicked Joe Pike (the faggot scenester you may have seen pretending to be a metal singer at our shows) out of our band because he is a huge steaming pile of human waste. He is a talentless, egotistical (with no reason because his vocals are strained, close to no control, and most importantly sound like Evergreen Terrance), closeted homosexual and we kicked him out of the band because we hate everything about him with an intensity that would melt diamonds.

Having said this read these hilarious comments Joe has been posting around myspace:

"Yea they told me I was egotystical and thought I was the band. So then I named out what everyone brought to the tabele and was like"...yep I believe your right I basicly am the band... sucks to be you" then I reminded them that I get laid more then they jack off. lol
joseph ch..
joseph chris pike"

"they were being gay as shit so i was like fuck you guys, and now there fucked without me going by like jahovas whitness or some morman shit? lol"

In truth Joe, rather than saying "fuck you guys" and "you're fucked without me," actually cried like a little bitch on the phone when we kicked him out, it was quite hilarious. We all had to strain ourselves to stifle our laughter although he could probably hear some of it, which made the situation all the more comical.

Notice the complete absence of correct spelling and and grammar. This is the result of being a 10th grade dropout, with absolutely no future besides the prospect of being a male prostitute (something he actually considers).

Joe was right about one thing, he does get laid way more than we jack off. What he neglected to mention is that he gets laid by huge burly faggots who pick him up in truck stops and then take him behind dumpsters to pound his ass raw. Way to go Joe, we're all jealous.

Here is a link to his profile if anyone is interested in seeing the biggest poser in the Western Hemisphere: http://www.myspace.com/necrofeliak . We invite all true metalheads to drop him a line, and we want to remind all bands and musicians in Atlanta, and America in general, DO NOT WORK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WITH JOE PIKE, HE WILL WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY, AND FILL YOU WITH HOMICIDAL RAGE. And not the good kind either.

Last thing: Joe, I know your low intelligence prohibits you from realizing this, but it's generally not a good idea to start a flame war on myspace with someone who has 5,000 friends.</i>

That's a damn shame.

Blarg!

Re: ATTN: necro

Post by Blarg! » Fri October 12th, 2007, 7:25 pm

BlackRoija wrote:Just found this interesting tidbit in a bulletin concerning you.

<i>Let it be known that we kicked Joe Pike (the faggot scenester you may have seen pretending to be a metal singer at our shows) out of our band because he is a huge steaming pile of human waste. He is a talentless, egotistical (with no reason because his vocals are strained, close to no control, and most importantly sound like Evergreen Terrance), closeted homosexual and we kicked him out of the band because we hate everything about him with an intensity that would melt diamonds.

Having said this read these hilarious comments Joe has been posting around myspace:

"Yea they told me I was egotystical and thought I was the band. So then I named out what everyone brought to the tabele and was like"...yep I believe your right I basicly am the band... sucks to be you" then I reminded them that I get laid more then they jack off. lol
joseph ch..
joseph chris pike"

"they were being gay as shit so i was like fuck you guys, and now there fucked without me going by like jahovas whitness or some morman shit? lol"

In truth Joe, rather than saying "fuck you guys" and "you're fucked without me," actually cried like a little bitch on the phone when we kicked him out, it was quite hilarious. We all had to strain ourselves to stifle our laughter although he could probably hear some of it, which made the situation all the more comical.

Notice the complete absence of correct spelling and and grammar. This is the result of being a 10th grade dropout, with absolutely no future besides the prospect of being a male prostitute (something he actually considers).

Joe was right about one thing, he does get laid way more than we jack off. What he neglected to mention is that he gets laid by huge burly faggots who pick him up in truck stops and then take him behind dumpsters to pound his ass raw. Way to go Joe, we're all jealous.

Here is a link to his profile if anyone is interested in seeing the biggest poser in the Western Hemisphere: http://www.myspace.com/necrofeliak . We invite all true metalheads to drop him a line, and we want to remind all bands and musicians in Atlanta, and America in general, DO NOT WORK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WITH JOE PIKE, HE WILL WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY, AND FILL YOU WITH HOMICIDAL RAGE. And not the good kind either.

Last thing: Joe, I know your low intelligence prohibits you from realizing this, but it's generally not a good idea to start a flame war on myspace with someone who has 5,000 friends.</i>

That's a damn shame.
Oh,he left aeons ago.

Wow this guy goes in the "Generally hated" file

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Fri October 12th, 2007, 7:40 pm

Yeah, I haven't seen him post lately.

samsara

Post by samsara » Fri October 12th, 2007, 9:32 pm

BlackRoija wrote:Just found this interesting tidbit in a bulletin concerning you.

joseph ch..
joseph chris pike"

That's a damn shame.
Hahahahhahahaha! That's so hilarious, and all of the band's comments are true.

I hear that Matt Parsons is in their band now or something?

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sat October 13th, 2007, 9:40 am

samsara wrote:

joseph ch..
joseph chris pike"

That's a damn shame.
Hahahahhahahaha! That's so hilarious, and all of the band's comments are true.

I hear that Matt Parsons is in their band now or something?
hahahaha there's no way Matt is in their band.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Sat October 13th, 2007, 9:58 am

Matt Parsons is in Jenovah (formerly Morionor)
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sat October 13th, 2007, 10:44 am

ProstheticHead12 wrote:Matt Parsons is in Jenovah (formerly Morionor)
So is Matt Parsons the Matt on this forum?

That's a stupid question but if it is then wow

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Sat October 13th, 2007, 11:06 am

No no no of course not Matt Parsons is a totally different person

played guitar/vox for Sacrosanct, cool guy

Pat

Post by Pat » Sat October 13th, 2007, 3:30 pm

haha necro was a faggot

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sat October 13th, 2007, 8:16 pm

Pat wrote:haha necro was a faggot
Agreed

Ah^

The Matt on this forum should join also

Matt Parsons

Post by Matt Parsons » Tue October 16th, 2007, 8:09 pm

Yeah Joe was practically in tears when we were kicking him out. Now that he's gone, we've practically rewritten our entire set in like two weeks...

frozen

Post by frozen » Thu October 18th, 2007, 2:25 am

joseph ch..
joseph chris pike"

That's a damn shame.
awesome! i told you to kick his gay ass out. if i ever run into him, i'll probably punch his emo ass....

MikeLindgren

Post by MikeLindgren » Thu October 18th, 2007, 8:08 am

Joe makes FrankenZombie666 look like my saviour.

I think this is the best thread the forum's had in ages!

I remember when this gooch wanted to audition for Neuronomicon. I think John's blood pressure rose 50 points, and to paraphrase, "is this scenester faggot serious"?

"...melt diamonds"

That shit made my day.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Thu October 18th, 2007, 10:25 am

MikeLindgren wrote:Joe makes FrankenZombie666 look like my saviour.

I think this is the best thread the forum's had in ages!

I remember when this gooch wanted to audition for Neuronomicon. I think John's blood pressure rose 50 points, and to paraphrase, "is this scenester faggot serious"?

"...melt diamonds"

That shit made my day.
Does this necro person even go to concerts or anything? Or is he one of those 'sit at home and take pictures of himself'emos

MikeLindgren

Post by MikeLindgren » Thu October 18th, 2007, 10:55 am

I saw him at the Feb. 17th, From Exile/draped in Sorrow/Ground Xero show at the Masquerade.

I knew it had to be him because he was the only one there crying/cutting himself/being more "metal" than everyone else.