DOES ANYONE NEED A RIDE TOMORROW???

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun May 4th, 2008, 10:07 am

KunikoS Rayne wrote:Julian right?

you know that you could have very well just sat at home. I sat there and waited at your friends house for half an hour when I was in a hurry, so that your mommy could drop you off. Then, had to go pick up 2 other people I was giving a ride to. So when I fucking got to the show, I enjoyed the show. To my own appeasing. So like, deal with it or we'll leave it at, I wont give you a ride to a show anymore if you are ever in desperate need.

so, how about a thank you.

topic close.
:roll:

I should have stayed home rather then sat in your disgusting car on the way there,and don't talk to me about time,your the one who had to stop by your house so you could get all hard-cored up..

Don't tell me about how bad your time getting there was,I had like 4 different people bail on giving me a ride,so yes,I had to get my mother to drive me to BR's house,only to find that your bitchy,annoying ass was there.

I wouldn't want you to ever give me a ride,as I didn't want you to in the first place..Maybe you like to stay and hang out with the negros for the rap show but nobody else did.
I don't mean to be a dick,but that was ridiculous,so you deserve it.

As you said,Topic closed.

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Sun May 4th, 2008, 12:14 pm

Someone needs a pacifier.

LOL

You ignorant little shithead. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I think you've got a long way to go to maturity. I'm sick of you and all of your elitist cunt bullshit.

Grow. Up.

K?

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun May 4th, 2008, 12:17 pm

toilet anybody?
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Sun May 4th, 2008, 12:26 pm

All i gotta say is..... niggers?

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun May 4th, 2008, 12:29 pm

KunikoS Rayne wrote:Someone needs a pacifier.

LOL

You ignorant little shithead. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I think you've got a long way to go to maturity. I'm sick of you and all of your elitist cunt bullshit.

Grow. Up.

K?
It's obvious who the mature one here is...

LOL,Next time you give someone a ride,warn then that you will be getting wasted with some niggers therefore wont be able to drive them back to their homes...Maybe also warn them about the shitty melo-death you will blasting.

I think perhaps you should grow up,Your parents should take away your car as well..you obviously have problems,it was apparent from the second I met you,So fuck off,This topic was over ages ago.

Pat

Post by Pat » Sun May 4th, 2008, 12:37 pm

necroodin wrote:All i gotta say is..... niggers?
hahahahah yes.

this thread rules.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sun May 4th, 2008, 1:09 pm

blarg! you got a ride to the show right? get a job/license/car and move the fuck on buddy.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun May 4th, 2008, 1:15 pm

BlazeTSU wrote:blarg! you got a ride to the show right? get a job/license/car and move the fuck on buddy.
As I said before,Would have been better sitting home rather than dealing with this wench...Or me and the others could have found a different ride..

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sun May 4th, 2008, 1:21 pm

Blarg! wrote:
BlazeTSU wrote:blarg! you got a ride to the show right? get a job/license/car and move the fuck on buddy.
As I said before,Would have been better sitting home rather than dealing with this wench...Or me and the others could have found a different ride..
you live and you learn. now you know that you don't want to ride with her again.....but.....she did come through with a ride when 4 other people bailed on you.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun May 4th, 2008, 1:54 pm

BlazeTSU wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
you live and you learn. now you know that you don't want to ride with her again.....but.....she did come through with a ride when 4 other people bailed on you.
Very true.

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Mon May 5th, 2008, 1:05 am

You know, to sit here, and watch the insults that you've spewed all over the place, it's funny.

For you to say something like "your parents should take your car away".......is just...Cute. I guess they did that to you eh?

I think you forget, my age for one. I have been doing it all for my self since the age of 17. What's your excuse? I've had my own place to live, I still own my first car, which I bought, paid for, maintain, insure, register. oh yeah, and get to DRIVE........

ANY WHERE I WANT TO

WHEN I WANT TO

BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN!!!

SO YOU KNOW WHAT

FUCK YOU

Oh yeah, I also have a full time job as an Independent contractor and I BUST my fucking ass every day.

Oh, and my car was disgusting........because it was clean?
ok well it did smell a little bit like, gear oil, but maybe that's because I spent a whole day working on my transmission the past week and spilled some on my carpet. SUPER GROSS I imagine, this is what you mean.
Oh, and finally. I fucking stayed to hang out with my friends, who I only get to see at shows. I fucking stayed to do what adults get to do. You're jealousy is quite blatant. Oh yeah, and I also told you from the VERY BEGINNING that you guys might need to find a ride home. And It was something that was well known for several hours, I did not "strand" you at the masquerade.

It's not my fault you have a bedtime.

I hope you know that your piece of shit tr00 kvlt black metal band will never go anywhere. You can have your shitty cassette tape back, it's not even worth 4 dollars. And from what I hear you are a total dick to everyone around you, which must make you a very unhappy person. So much teen angst I guess.

I pity you.

This is the last response I am making to this message.

because, I'm tired of ignorant little shit heads.

:D

GOODNITE GUYS

mrjumping
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by mrjumping » Mon May 5th, 2008, 1:08 am

Blarg! wrote:
BlazeTSU wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
Very true.
So dude, blarg, did you end up getting grounded or not?

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Mon May 5th, 2008, 1:53 am

mrjumping wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
BlazeTSU wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
Very true.
So dude, blarg, did you end up getting grounded or not?
OH HAHAHAHAHHHAA OH YEAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh you.

Pat

Post by Pat » Mon May 5th, 2008, 3:09 am

epic.

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Mon May 5th, 2008, 9:03 am