Motorhead's Lemmy comes out

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

DarkWolfen

Motorhead's Lemmy comes out

Post by DarkWolfen » Sun July 3rd, 2005, 12:55 am

MOTORHEAD's Lemmy - "My Sexual Urge For Females Was Always A Driving Force To The Music"

Ian 'Lemmy' Kilmister is a Rock n Roll icon. His legendary band MOTORHEAD has been going on strong for over 30 years, and there looks like no signs of the band, or the man faltering.

"I play Rock n' Roll to the max," he told VH1, "Motorhead are a Rock n' Roll band, devoted to partying, booze, and sex". Sex is something Lemmy Kilmister is renowned for. The man claims to have bedded thousands of women, including ladies from Penthouse and Playboy. Lemmy isn't the most good looking of all chaps, but he's definitely turns humans on, whether with his music or with his lifestyle.

But has his life been all women all the time?

"People have difficulties overcoming guilt", Lemmy said, "One thing that makes us feel guilty is our sexuality. I know many good people who are gay or bisexual, and I'm proud to say that I can Rock and booze with the best of them. Why? Well, because I am one."

You heard right, Lemmy has decided to come clean and spill the truth out to all his fans.

"My sexual urge for females was always a driving force to the music. Songs like 'Limb From Limb' and 'Make My Day' were written as odes to the female body. But sometimes we, as men, can not always find females to be the more... err... nourishing gender sometimes. Y'know what I mean? Sometimes this... feeling takes you over and you wanna experiment and try out new stuff. I am proud of being a bisexual, and this still doesn't mean I don't want a little bit of p**** on the side (laughs)."

"Prejudices are always hard to break. But I don't give a shit about what others think of me. Motorhead has never been about the critics. It's all the music. Just because I enjoy some guys doesn't mean jack. I still churn out the music every fucking night, all the fucking time. I am proud of my fans, and they know that I always give 100%."

Rock n' Roll, and in particular Metal has always been a rather macho genre. However, with legendary musical icons like Rob Halford (JUDAS PRIEST) and Freddy Mercury (QUEEN) admitting to being homosexual, the stereotypes have been stripped down. Lemmy's coming out may come as a shock, but can we deal with it? The man certainly can.

"I love you guys. No innuendo intended!"

Motorhead's Stone Dead Forever DVD will be out on July 4th through SPV.

http://bravewords.com/news.html?id=29703

So along with Halford and Morbid Angel singer, who else is Gay Pride parade bound? :shock:

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Sun July 3rd, 2005, 2:50 pm

Hmmmm....link doesn't work now, even though it did when I checked it last night. Very strange...and just a tad disturbing...

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Sun July 3rd, 2005, 4:33 pm

Well, Lemmy did always have that giant nut sack on his cheek so I can't say this is a complete surprise...

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Sun July 3rd, 2005, 7:45 pm

Blabbermouth is now claiming this news story was incorrect.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net ... emID=38809

BoB

Post by BoB » Mon July 4th, 2005, 10:04 am

thanks for the follow up Dano. Rob Halford was no surprise - this was unsettling... like someone telling you your granddad is gay. :shock:

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Mon July 4th, 2005, 11:27 am

Tell me again why any of this relevant or important or worthy of discussion. Who cares

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Tue July 5th, 2005, 12:33 am

necroodin wrote:Tell me again why any of this relevant or important or worthy of discussion. Who cares
You're just jealous because you don't have an extra nut sack on your cheek and we aren't talking about it. :P

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Tue July 5th, 2005, 3:17 pm

necroodin wrote:Tell me again why any of this relevant or important or worthy of discussion. Who cares
I guess because the metal "lifestyle" is usually about banging your head and killing something not sucking head and kissing someone. :mrgreen:

And Necroodin, for a stoner I am sorta surprised you are so liberal, but roll a joint for his homosexuality and roll one for his heterosexual, either way the outcome seems the same, mein freund. :mrgreen:

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Wed July 6th, 2005, 10:26 pm

Indeed man, I'll roll a joint, for us all. Peoples sexuality just doesn't interest me at all. Someone likes a vagina, someone else prefers the anal regions, i'll take a doob over any.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Wed July 6th, 2005, 10:27 pm

Oh yeah, whose to say I do not have a third testicle on my cheek? Look for it flopping around in time with my hair at the next show..

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu July 7th, 2005, 1:45 am

So you burned all of your Motorhead records, right?
:roll:

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Thu July 7th, 2005, 2:12 am

Yet you responded to this thread. Maybe you are just a homophobe in the a pink sheep's wool. :lol:
necroodin wrote:Indeed man, I'll roll a joint, for us all. Peoples sexuality just doesn't interest me at all.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Thu July 7th, 2005, 5:28 am

ahaha no, i cut a hole in each motorhead album i have and had my way with them after busting lemmys mole open on em , for the lube..

Zane

Post by Zane » Thu July 7th, 2005, 7:36 pm

He's British. I hear they all swing that way and just marry girls to procreate. It didn't matter to me when Helford came out, this doesn't bother me. The thought of Lemy getting jiggy with anyone at all is fairly gross in and of itself.

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Sat July 9th, 2005, 12:16 am

This story isn't true, but the story that the only woman he ever loved was a black woman is true.

God, a cornpop face and a black one, could that BE any more disgusting?

:lol: