New Introduction Thread

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Fri June 3rd, 2011, 1:03 am

Awesome, if you've worked with the L5P Rockstar Orchestra we have to know some people in common, probably including my longtime friend and trad. metalhead Richard Dinsmore.

Welcome aboard!
Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

Odinson666

Laddy

Post by Odinson666 » Fri June 3rd, 2011, 7:51 am

hells yes, unfortunately he's up in athens more now these days , last time i hung out with him was at dragon-con

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Fri June 10th, 2011, 12:29 pm

Azrael wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:for those who don't know me, I'm Amanda, I graduated from GSU and hosted We're Not Gonna Take It for 3.5 years while there (I played the good shit!), and now, I'm lookin to join the Air Force. Here's a good pic of some of us at MDF:

I'm wearing the Bolt Thrower shirt.
Most of you should recognize the dude on the left!

Tommy!!! I miss him, he went to Mississippi after MDF. Also, behind you is Cydnee from Asheville. That's awesome.

I'm Shane..that's me in the Death shirt next to Amanda. I play drums in Sorrowful End. I'm sure lots of u i've seen and/or met before. I'm easy to spot and am always with beer or pitcher of beer(back when Masquerade had pitchers) in hand.

Diana

Post by Diana » Fri June 10th, 2011, 2:32 pm

Acidic Consumption wrote: I'm easy to spot and am always with beer or pitcher of beer(back when Masquerade had pitchers) in hand.
Last time I saw one of those pitchers was when ANTiSEEN hurled it at my head. I forgot all about those. :cry:

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Fri June 10th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Diana wrote:
Acidic Consumption wrote: I'm easy to spot and am always with beer or pitcher of beer(back when Masquerade had pitchers) in hand.
Last time I saw one of those pitchers was when ANTiSEEN hurled it at my head. I forgot all about those. :cry:
yes..the pitcher days were great..i'd be all hammered in there pit with a pitcher in my hand..haven't seen them since the mid 90's or so. good times.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Fri June 10th, 2011, 4:53 pm

Was that when Antiseen played the Beer Olympics? I can't think of any other time they've played that venue.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

Diana

Post by Diana » Fri June 10th, 2011, 4:57 pm

badcarburetor wrote:Was that when Antiseen played the Beer Olympics? I can't think of any other time they've played that venue.
It was some time in the early nineties, but I don't remember it being any kind of Olympics. The place was practically empty, people were throwing shit at them, and the singer grabbed a plastic pitcher and hurled it at my head. I ducked.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri June 10th, 2011, 7:58 pm

:lol: Diana that's pretty epic

V-GER

Post by V-GER » Fri June 10th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Fucking nice!

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Sun June 12th, 2011, 11:55 am

Awesome.

How many folks were at the show in about 94 at the old Dottie's? Brickwall United opened and the show turned into a full scale riot. Chucks of the drop ceiling were ripped down, the locals got beat up and there was a punk and skin brawl in the parking lot.

Perfect night.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

DrkLrdViper666

Re: hello

Post by DrkLrdViper666 » Thu July 21st, 2011, 5:47 pm

Odinson666 wrote:been on here for quick minute , that's me to the left of your screen, normally i'm less bloody and trish is only throwing horns behind me half the time. i work from home as a creative consultant, i also write for a European Occult magazine called Egregore. I sometimes sing for the l5p rockstar orchestra , when they do their iron maiden tribute and also take care of the yodels for the rush and king diamond tributes as well. sing and play keys for a new original project called Veil Hollow.
into all sorts of metal - Maiden , Mercyful Fate, Watain, Emperor, Dissection, Bathory, Voi Vod, MoonSorrow , Agalloch, Vreid, Darkthrone, Burzum, Primordial, Enslaved, Russian Circles, Nachtmystium, Baroness, Neurosis, Carcass, Carpathian Forest, Shining, Deathspell Omega,Ulver, Acidbath
big fan of horror movies , epic fantasy- you know the d&d shit, read a couple books a week but don't have time for video games
i'm val hallowed on I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS, and wilcifer on twitter, so look me up on there
always happy to meet or correspond with like minded metal heads so far you guys have been pretty entertaining
I know you bro! You let me sing w/ rob on "Wrathchild" @ The Highlander a few months ago! Y'all were FUCKIN' KICK ASS!!! I was the WAY TOO Super Enthusiatic Iron Maiden Fan!!! \m/ :D
The Dark Lord Of All Things Metal
& Lead Singer/Frontman www.I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/jimi.newton.9
www.myspace.com/darkevillordviper666

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Re: Laddy

Post by WREKage-Paul » Fri July 22nd, 2011, 12:24 am

[Richard "Laddie" Dinsmore]
Odinson666 wrote:hells yes, unfortunately he's up in athens more now these days , last time i hung out with him was at dragon-con
Actually I think he's in either Newnan or Carrollton nowadays. I expect D*C is the next time I'll be seeing him, too.
Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

Odinson666

Post by Odinson666 » Fri July 22nd, 2011, 8:50 pm

we will have to all have a metal meet up at the con , as there is a lack of metal bands this year,

MetalPaul

Post by MetalPaul » Tue August 16th, 2011, 12:13 pm

hi! my name is paul, i just joined this site. shit looks really cool! im relatively new to the metal scene. just got done recording my 5 track demo for my band "Fear Not Death" its simplistic, doom/folk kinda feel, and forming a line up with some awesome people ive met through the grapevine. i enjoy black metal, doom, death, folk and most of the sub genres in between. i watch alot of mystery science theatre 3000, i work at a video game store, and need to hit up some shows!

http://www.I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/#!/FearNotDeath ... 2405167945[/url]
Darkest Regards...

grindyourheadin

Post by grindyourheadin » Fri August 19th, 2011, 12:54 pm

whats up yall, just hear to talk some METAL, i love grind too. drink whiskey like water and got neck damage from banging my head too hard. whats good around these parts?