April 5th - Morbid Angel

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu April 6th, 2006, 1:55 pm

yes yes my retardality was in full effect last night, i have seen morbid angel twice before, it sucks a lot that i had to miss this time, ohhh well..... those asshole security guards kicked me out for sneaking in

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu April 6th, 2006, 2:21 pm

count_poupon wrote:greetings, all. first post... i've been lurking too long.
Still reeling from the show last night - too many $5,000 beers. I wasn't into much of anything but Morbid Angel. They were heads above Behemoth or Krisiun. I was blown away. They've still got it!
Man, you must be pretty strapped, cuz the Masquerade is some of the cheapest around...

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Thu April 6th, 2006, 2:46 pm

The security last night was a total joke, this dreadheaded negro kept kicking people out of the area right outside the stairs for no damn reason, and took a highly unacceptable attitude. He kept trying to blame me for incidients during the night.. Matt man. ahahha you gotta greet people more often as you did me last evening. I hear this noise, turn around, and Matt comes flying towards, surfing a garbage can sea, collapsing at my very feet. At least you showed that garbage can whatfor though once you got back up on your feet.

Strangler

Post by Strangler » Thu April 6th, 2006, 3:01 pm

All I can is wow. Amazing fucking show. The crowd was into it. The bands kicked ass, especially Morbid Angel. Their set and sound was great.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu April 6th, 2006, 3:01 pm

necroodin wrote:The security last night was a total joke, this dreadheaded negro kept kicking people out of the area right outside the stairs for no damn reason, and took a highly unacceptable attitude. He kept trying to blame me for incidients during the night.. Matt man. ahahha you gotta greet people more often as you did me last evening. I hear this noise, turn around, and Matt comes flying towards, surfing a garbage can sea, collapsing at my very feet. At least you showed that garbage can whatfor though once you got back up on your feet.
Cool it with the racial shit.

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Thu April 6th, 2006, 4:19 pm

Great show.....lots of WREKage-type people there. DI were pretty good although not really my thing, Krisiun were good, Behemoth were great, and Morbid Angel were really good.

I got pics, but I think they'll probably suck. :cry:

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Thu April 6th, 2006, 5:39 pm

He was a negro.. with dreads. Cool it with your racial hypersensitivity, I wasn't makin some race thing. If I'd said the 'nappy haired smokefoot' or something I can understand, but it seems like to me you drank your Cynthia McKinney koolaid

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Thu April 6th, 2006, 6:10 pm

necroodin wrote:He was a negro.. with dreads. Cool it with your racial hypersensitivity, I wasn't makin some race thing. If I'd said the 'nappy haired smokefoot' or something I can understand, but it seems like to me you drank your Cynthia McKinney koolaid
Why don't you just call him 'colored' then?

egg yolkeo

Post by egg yolkeo » Thu April 6th, 2006, 11:24 pm

Or you could give to THE UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND,oh wait I cant say negro cuz Im white.It wouldnt matter how he worded it, people like holly and mike would find fault.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Thu April 6th, 2006, 11:25 pm

I was speaking in spanish. Negro. It means black.

Pat

Post by Pat » Thu April 6th, 2006, 11:27 pm

necroodin wrote:I was speaking in spanish. Negro. It means black.
haha. i found that funny.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Fri April 7th, 2006, 12:20 am

Well since my comments keep getting deleted for saying the "N"-word. Its time for Danny to call out some bullshit! Holly, Necroodin was not even being a fuckin' racist when he said "dread-headed negro". How would you like him to describe the mother-fucker? Like i said if he had said the word "nigger" (oops did i type that?) then that would be pretty insensitive, but he didn't. necroodin, don't let anyone choose your words for you. :wink:

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Fri April 7th, 2006, 12:22 am

necroodin wrote:I was speaking in spanish. Negro. It means black.
Yep

Niger means 'black' in latin.

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Fri April 7th, 2006, 12:53 am

egg yolkeo wrote:Or you could give to THE UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND,oh wait I cant say negro cuz Im white.It wouldnt matter how he worded it, people like holly and mike would find fault.
I'm sorry, were you in this conversation?

And to necrodin, etc.:
I was just pointing out that both are pretty antiquated terms. Except for certain situations, I feel most people use the word 'black'.

egg yolkeo

Post by egg yolkeo » Fri April 7th, 2006, 1:17 am

Mike wrote:
necroodin wrote:He was a negro.. with dreads. Cool it with your racial hypersensitivity, I wasn't makin some race thing. If I'd said the 'nappy haired smokefoot' or something I can understand, but it seems like to me you drank your Cynthia McKinney koolaid
Why don't you just call him 'colored' then?
Im sorry did anyone ask you?