Necrophagist/Arsis

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Wed May 24th, 2006, 12:51 pm

Better act fast, Pat. Tomorrow afternoons we is outta here! Just let your parents know I LOVE beer and I do lots and lots of drugs.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Wed May 24th, 2006, 3:30 pm

damn I would go with you guys but I gotta DJ till 2 and I won't have a car then. Have fun!
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Post by post » Wed May 24th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Well
One more question...Do ya think Ill be there in time to see all bands if I leave at/around 530pm from marietta????

My friends cancelled on me (PPPSSSHHH) so I think ill be driving myself please reply asap as I cant see myself missing this for any reason other than a time constraint,......also if ya want a ride and you dont smell/act like a douche and can contribute to gas money carpool with me.
Thanks
Jesse

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Wed May 24th, 2006, 10:11 pm

You might miss the shitty local opener.

Pat

Post by Pat » Wed May 24th, 2006, 10:14 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:Better act fast, Pat. Tomorrow afternoons we is outta here! Just let your parents know I LOVE beer and I do lots and lots of drugs.
yeah its not looking good for me. they've pretty much driven the nail into the coffin regarding it. its fucking gay.

Post by post » Thu May 25th, 2006, 7:45 am

thanks

slut rag

FUCKING NECROPHAGIST

Post by slut rag » Thu May 25th, 2006, 10:50 am

im driving from motherfucking mcdonough( near stankbridge ) . it will be a good damn drive, but you motherfuckers will see me there. im going to be wearing a morbid angel shirt (formulas fatal to the flesh) and a hat that says drunk, which will hopefully be displaying how i feel at that time..... i just got to work on gettin' some green so a blunt can be smoked before nercophagist go on, so if anyone wants to be in on the power of the blunt...just walk up and ask me. haha this concert is going to fucking rule........................... :P

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Thu May 25th, 2006, 10:52 am

by the way... i know their band name is lame... but by the sins fell angels are actually quite okay for a local band... id give them a chance at least... but its no reason to HAVE to show up there early for..... :?

egg yolkeo

Post by egg yolkeo » Thu May 25th, 2006, 11:20 am

Im Boycotting Sector7-G

Matt

Re: FUCKING NECROPHAGIST

Post by Matt » Thu May 25th, 2006, 11:38 am

slut rag wrote:im driving from motherfucking mcdonough( near stankbridge ) . it will be a good damn drive, but you motherfuckers will see me there. im going to be wearing a morbid angel shirt (formulas fatal to the flesh) and a hat that says drunk, which will hopefully be displaying how i feel at that time..... i just got to work on gettin' some green so a blunt can be smoked before nercophagist go on, so if anyone wants to be in on the power of the blunt...just walk up and ask me. haha this concert is going to fucking rule........................... :P
im gonna find you and you better share the blunt my nigga!!!!

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Thu May 25th, 2006, 12:48 pm

slut rag wrote:by the way... i know their band name is lame... but by the sins fell angels are actually quite okay for a local band... id give them a chance at least... but its no reason to HAVE to show up there early for..... :?
I've actually never heard them, but i'm pretty cynical these days off the bat when it comes to local bands. Probably tomorrow one of the guys in that band is going to post here and threaten to beat me up. I'll give them fair judgement when they hit the stage.

Pat

Post by Pat » Thu May 25th, 2006, 8:31 pm

i fucking wish i could have gone.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Thu May 25th, 2006, 8:54 pm

Pat wrote:i fucking wish i could have gone.
GLUTTON!

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri May 26th, 2006, 2:08 am

Fun show. Hot show. Crowded show. Probably the most trendy crowd i've seen in a while, however probably some of the best pit action at a death metal show I've seen recently, too. Arsis probably got the best crowd response overall, complete with circle pits and kids diving from the PA speakers, but all the bands went over very well. So yeah, you guys would have loved this shit. Unfortunatley the closer I tried to get the worse I could see Necrophagist. It was hot as shit so I chilled in the back for a while, since I'll be seeing them again this weekend in MD. [/brag]

Our little Alex has grown up so fast...

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri May 26th, 2006, 2:12 am

Oh yeah, Slut Rag. I saw you at the show. I was fairly close to going up to you, grabbing your arm and whispering "i'm an undercover narcotics detective and I demand you come with me" into your ear...but I knew I wouldn't be able to do it with a straight face...plus i'd be totally unbelievable. I would have hit you up on that offer (no pun intended) if I didn't have to drive home to east cobb.