Demoncy@Swayzes 6-6-06

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri April 21st, 2006, 9:06 am

hahahaha Sam is quite a character...I had his band in our studio not too long ago and when I asked them questions on the air, he was pretty silent. it's like uh, I got him to the radio station to do an interview and then he was quiet...I didn't get it. after the interview he thanked me for having them in though.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Fri April 21st, 2006, 12:51 pm

I bet he fakes his orgasms just because he's sooooo GRIM! hahaha :lol:

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri April 21st, 2006, 1:43 pm

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Fri April 21st, 2006, 3:58 pm

stalindrummer wrote:I wanna write down everything he says over the mike at a show and then make a book about it: "Your all still here....HOW UNFORTUNATE!" :

hahaha I remember that, that was fucking hillarious. He tries to be evil and shit but the things he says make me laugh more than some Amoebic Dysentery intros!

The band sucks, I have seen them like 3 times and I want those 30 minutes of my life back.

Apocalyptic Visions

The Angriest Band In America !?

Post by Apocalyptic Visions » Mon April 24th, 2006, 1:06 am

You take this shit far too seriously.

"Apocalyptic Visions are the meanest, rudest, most unlikeable assholes, and their shitty songs don't even make sense because they want to wipe out all humans... who would buy their records?"

That's true, and when people get pissed off, that is the point. We're a metal band, we play angry music, and try to put on an angry show. It gets a little hilarious because we don't wear corpsepaint and so you can see our real faces up there trying to look scary, but I would feel like a far bigger fool getting up onstage and screaming about death and destruction only to break the mood by suddenly using my normal voice to say "Hey thanks for coming out, we love you all, we're a big happy family of metal and we all get along, now please buy our stuff."

I can't say that I remember ever apologising to anyone about being "intimidating," but I don't doubt that it happened. Its a fucking riot to act like a total dick onstage and try to prevent people from clapping or whatever, and we aren't always pleasant offstage either, but beer does make us sometimes comically friendly. And we are very good at drinking.

As far as autographs go, I have never understood why the hell anyone would want a goddamn autograph in the first place, particularly from someone as not-famous as me, but I'd never miss the opportunity to sign one. And if you hate the band, great, we're doing our job and making people angry. It makes us angry to play it, too. However, if you want to buy the CD when you don't even like it and get it autographed just as an excuse to try to talk to me about Christianity and start praying for me and some shit, try to tell me that Jesus loves me, and on top of that to call yourself "Satanicka" online, well I'm afraid your CD is going to need a little smashing.

No one in this band is so far up his ass that we can't make friends, but we do not play music to make friends.

And I am a great deal funnier looking than this :twisted: fucking thing.
Have a wonderful life
And a miserable death
Die screaming and burn in Hell

Greg
WREKage Staff

Re: The Angriest Band In America !?

Post by Greg » Mon April 24th, 2006, 11:01 am

Apocalyptic Visions wrote: but beer does make us sometimes comically friendly. And we are very good at drinking.
I will second this.

I ran into the band at Atlanta Brewing Company the other day and Sam and I had a wonderful discussion about how much fun it was to fuck each other's dead mothers then turn around and fuck our own dead mothers.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Mon April 24th, 2006, 11:03 am

Look, the real question we've all been beating around the bush to ask is this... whose dead mom was tighter?

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon April 24th, 2006, 3:21 pm

necroodin wrote:Look, the real question we've all been beating around the bush to ask is this... whose dead mom was tighter?
The correct answer is "whichever one I was fucking", since my dick is so huge.

Sam's mom had centipedes crawling around in her vagina though, so I guess she technically wins by default.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Mon April 24th, 2006, 3:26 pm

shit man, i failed the test.

CENTIPEDES???!?!? i didnt know you liked hentai too, lets trade tentacle films.

Apocalyptic Visions

Apocalyptic Bitches

Post by Apocalyptic Visions » Mon April 24th, 2006, 8:11 pm

No mother is safe.
I fuck them all.
Have a wonderful life
And a miserable death
Die screaming and burn in Hell

egg yolkeo

Post by egg yolkeo » Mon April 24th, 2006, 9:11 pm

:lol: +1

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Re: The Angriest Band In America !?

Post by BlazeTSU » Mon April 24th, 2006, 9:22 pm

Apocalyptic Visions wrote:You take this far too seriously.

"Apocalyptic Visions are the meanest, rudest, most unlikeable s, and their ty songs don't even make sense because they want to wipe out all humans... who would buy their records?"

That's true, and when people get ed off, that is the point. We're a metal band, we play angry music, and try to put on an angry show. It gets a little hilarious because we don't wear corpsepaint and so you can see our real faces up there trying to look scary, but I would feel like a far bigger fool getting up onstage and screaming about death and destruction only to break the mood by suddenly using my normal voice to say "Hey thanks for coming out, we love you all, we're a big happy family of metal and we all get along, now please buy our stuff."

I can't say that I remember ever apologising to anyone about being "intimidating," but I don't doubt that it happened. Its a ing riot to act like a total dick onstage and try to prevent people from clapping or whatever, and we aren't always pleasant offstage either, but beer does make us sometimes comically friendly. And we are very good at drinking.

As far as autographs go, I have never understood why the hell anyone would want a goddamn autograph in the first place, particularly from someone as not-famous as me, but I'd never miss the opportunity to sign one. And if you hate the band, great, we're doing our job and making people angry. It makes us angry to play it, too. However, if you want to buy the CD when you don't even like it and get it autographed just as an excuse to try to talk to me about Christianity and start praying for me and some , try to tell me that Jesus loves me, and on top of that to call yourself "Satanicka" online, well I'm afraid your CD is going to need a little smashing.

No one in this band is so far up his ass that we can't make friends, but we do not play music to make friends.

And I am a great deal funnier looking than this :twisted: ing thing.
i for one like it when a band isn't trying to be so nice all the time. sometimes metal is fun and sometimes it therapy and a vent for hating everything and everyone 98% of the time.

and p.s. = jesus loves you!

BoB

Re: Apocalyptic Bitches

Post by BoB » Mon April 24th, 2006, 9:44 pm

This is awesome.

I will clap even more at your next show.
Apocalyptic Visions wrote:Image

No mother is safe.
I fuck them all.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Mon April 24th, 2006, 10:08 pm

hahahahahaha! NICE! this face: :twisted: has nothing on you.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Mon April 24th, 2006, 11:37 pm

necroodin wrote:shit man, i failed the test.

CENTIPEDES???!?!? i didnt know you liked hentai too, lets trade tentacle films.
:shock:

I'm not so sure I want to see those films! :wink:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???