WITHERED/DYSRYTHMIA/YAKUZA @ Tasty World- Athens 6-2

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

withered

WITHERED/DYSRYTHMIA/YAKUZA @ Tasty World- Athens 6-2

Post by withered » Wed May 10th, 2006, 4:55 pm

Alright, I know you guys have nothing to do on Friday June 2nd. So, you should make the not so long trek to Athens and see some great metal. If you're up for some "out of the box" kind of stuff, you'll thoroughly enjoy this one. Yakuza are friends of mine from Chicago and we got to play the New England Metal Fest with them. They are awesome live and quite unique. Definitely a breath of fresh air. And you can't go wrong with the instrumental metal work of Dysrythmia. So, come out, see some good music and drink a lot. Athens is a great bar town to hang out in.

Sweet,
Mike

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Wed May 10th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Yes!!!!!!! I was excited about this one before I knew about Withered being on the bill. Mike is correct, everyone should come to this show. I'm pretty sure Behold...the Arctopus is on this show as well.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 10th, 2006, 9:16 pm

im gonna try and make it out to this one if i can

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Thu May 11th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Behold...The Arctopus IS also playing. I think this is the same bass player as Dysrythmia. The guy plays this enormous 12 string bass almost bigger than he is!

withered

Post by withered » Thu May 11th, 2006, 9:07 pm

Yep, that's correct. Didn't realize they were on the tour package until recently. It's gonna be good. There can always be a caravan from atlanta arranged as well for those looking to travel on up. I love going to Athens for shows. It's always a good time.

(edit) If anyone in Athens is willing to flyer for this show, I'll send up posters and you'll earn a spot on the guest list. Just hit me up.