BLIND GAURDIAN!!!!!!

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

E.J. Diarrheaspray

Post by E.J. Diarrheaspray » Thu June 15th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Gary likes Dragonforce...he should be excited about them coming

Post by post » Thu June 15th, 2006, 2:50 pm

I like Dragonforce ive only heard like 3 or 4 songs but they were impressive id deffinitley go see them.

Did anybody go to the Hate eternal, Krisiun, Incantation show last year???
I was really impressed with the openers Into Eternity they put on a great show along with everyone else (ESPECIALLY KRISIUN) but I was impressed with how well they did on such a extreme death metal bill. Anyways thought id throw that in there.

On a different note and short notice my instrumental band Midwives is playing tonight at Lennys around 9pm were a far far far cry from deathmetal so most of you might hate it but if you come out ill buy ya a beer or two or maybe three if ya pretend to enjoy the set.

EmptyWords

Post by EmptyWords » Fri June 16th, 2006, 4:57 pm

post wrote: On a different note and short notice my instrumental band Midwives is playing tonight at Lennys around 9pm were a far far far cry from deathmetal so most of you might hate it but if you come out ill buy ya a beer or two or maybe three if ya pretend to enjoy the set.
LoL... get a life Jesse... I hereby deduct 50 metal points... that leaves u at -102,937 metal points... man u suck...

Post by post » Fri June 16th, 2006, 8:49 pm

sigh.......
this is my life.........and what a life.....it is.

Something funny:
My grandma just called me and said she has organized a regular distribution of cases of Taco Bell hot sauce to my brother and other soldiers in Iraq. She was very proud. She just shipped the first case.