Meehan's DVD

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

kfoll

Meehan's DVD

Post by kfoll » Sun July 23rd, 2006, 8:10 pm

Good news folks!
I was able to rescue a good portion of the footage from the Meehan's show and now I have a nice DVD to show for it. Unfortunately, almost a whole disk of Vyserith's set got fucked up -- sorry Vyserith. I am planning to do another session as soon as my cam is fixed and whenever yall play next. But I managed to get one song of yours, and I think it was the last one you played that night.
I am willing to burn copies of the DVD for anyone who wants it, but it might be helpful if someone else has a burner and would be willing to help burn copies for other people, as it's really slow to burn a DVD. In any case, I am definitely going to burn one each for each band that I "shot" and get it to you however it is most convenient. Let me know if you would like to --
a. have it mailed to you
b. wait til you play somewhere and I go to the show and hand it to you
c. make some other kind of arrangements. (I'm flexible and always eager to get out of Rome whenever possible hehe.)
I am also going to fiddle with it some more and try to export it into some format like quicktime that can be uploaded to the internet, but since I'm on dialup it might be better if someone else did that. It would certainly get up on the web faster that way. ;)
----------------------------------

Pat

Post by Pat » Sat July 29th, 2006, 11:03 pm

alright this rules. do you think you can give one to me at the anal blast show at swayzes. anal secretion isn't on that show (get us on it will), but i'll be there.

NeuroNomicon

Post by NeuroNomicon » Sun July 30th, 2006, 9:03 am

We'd love to get a copy of that. That show was fucking awesome.