Need helping finding a spot for Mutilation Rites Oct 14th.

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

In Ruins

Post by In Ruins » Sat August 18th, 2012, 5:02 pm

nastynate wrote:Did you ever try the basement? Or should I talk to them?
I emailed, havent heard back, you should try too. Pretty positive they're just going to asheville instead thought. I was a little shocked about how much money the Basement took from the door at Tombstalker though.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Mon August 20th, 2012, 10:19 am

stewvee wrote:not the taco shithole. this was a homo/lesbo bar over by murder kroger on ponce. it ruled.
That place is/was amazing. I ended up there at 3am after playing a show a couple months ago. We were treated great and even given a round of shots for about 10 of us after my buddy made out with the bartender. It would be rad if they did shows again. It's a perfect dive.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

doubledogpaleale

Post by doubledogpaleale » Mon August 20th, 2012, 11:56 am

In Ruins wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:Have you tried The Asylum? if not I might know someone who can host a house show.
Let me know about this house please.

Also, they said they're probably just going to try asheville because it's getting closer and closer to their date, if I can't find something by early next week then it's a no go. So let me know. Who runs The Asylum?
Been out of town since last Wednesday so sorry for the late response. I only have an e-mail for the Asylum fractalrockentertainment@gmail.com. As far as the basement show it would be in lithia springs, so idk if that would be a problem, and my friend said he would always be down to have a show there. Let me know if this is still happening.
Who Dies Wins

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Mon August 20th, 2012, 5:31 pm

badcarburetor wrote:
stewvee wrote:not the taco shithole. this was a homo/lesbo bar over by murder kroger on ponce. it ruled.
That place is/was amazing. I ended up there at 3am after playing a show a couple months ago. We were treated great and even given a round of shots for about 10 of us after my buddy made out with the bartender. It would be rad if they did shows again. It's a perfect dive.
Waittttttaminnnut. It's still there? Over by Murder Kroger?
Brian wrote:dance, monkey, dance!!
http://chipsandbeermag.tumblr.com/

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Mon August 20th, 2012, 6:58 pm

Why do I have the feeling that no one will ever see SV again.

Except for fellow inmates at the Asylum.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Tue August 21st, 2012, 4:21 pm

stewvee wrote:
badcarburetor wrote:
Waittttttaminnnut. It's still there? Over by Murder Kroger?
Sure is. Still a gay/drag bar. Have fun, but remember what Mom said; play safe!
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson