CEREBRAL TURBULENCY last two albums

discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

Andy

Post by Andy » Sat July 31st, 2004, 2:36 am

CEREBRAL TURBULENCY last two albums
"Germ of Error" & "Impenetrable" reviews

I dont review very much or ever until I found this superb music bb that has such forums, but this band from Checkoslovakia fucking smokes most of the extreme grindcore bands out there today. To put it this way I read on the net fuckwads salivating over bands like Cephalic carnage, and Cerebral turbulency would win against them in a live concert cage match. theyre funny too.

find the last two releases by them at <a href='http://www.cahrecords.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.cahrecords.com/</a>
if you want to really let loose buy the LP's and listen to these records in all the glory of the cracks and buzz sounds a record player has, but only after and or during taking rips from a bong.

theyre veeRy creative and play most of times at a constant speedy speed and it hardly ever lets up, they record releases in track at once CDR burning style, I.e. songs flow into each other, I.e. the shit never lets up. they are incorporating dual vocalists (one of which sounds like barney GREENway's uncle) into the mix. also they use guitars solos infrequently, but when they do, it is like a break from the brutal grindcore and sends you straight into a 70's musical mindwarp of homey (Having a feeling of home; comfortable; cozy) like situations. It is really a warm and soothing musical experience.

damnit as Im writing this Im trying to find some mp3's for dload but to no avail. sorry friends. youll just have to take your chances.

<a href='http://cerebral-turbulency.wz.cz/en/homepage_en.htm' target='_blank'>http://cerebral-turbulency.wz.cz/en/homepage_en.htm</a>

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Sat July 31st, 2004, 5:58 am

This board is used for reviews that appear on the WREKage site. If you want to talk about particular, non-Atlanta bands, please do so in the General Discussion board.

Andy

Post by Andy » Sat July 31st, 2004, 1:14 pm

oops Im sorry. will do.

bid

Post by bid » Sun August 1st, 2004, 8:48 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Fn Dan+Jul 31 2004, 06:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fn Dan @ Jul 31 2004, 06:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> This board is used for reviews that appear on the WREKage site. If you want to talk about particular, non-Atlanta bands, please do so in the General Discussion board. [/quote]
Actually it was a good initiative. I don't see why we have to just post and say.. "oh yeah... we reviewed this on the site.. why don't you go read it."
bidyut

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Tue August 3rd, 2004, 1:04 pm

Yeah, I agree. I don't see the harm in anyone adding their own reviews here.

Sure, this one is a bit of a stretch on my brain, but it's a review nonetheless. Anyone who wants to review anything should do it if they feel like it.

BoB

Post by BoB » Tue August 3rd, 2004, 2:19 pm

Agree w/ Greg. If anyone cares to post reviews, then by all means do! Albums, concerts, DVDs, whatever.

On my huge list of future site features, I plan on having reviews on the main site automatically enter a new thread here. Comments will be addable/viewable from the main site, but they're actually replies to the thread. Even if I had that in place, it would still be perfectly fine for people to post new reviews (new threads).