UTTER DESTRUCTION FEST

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

BurialRitesRawkStar

Post by BurialRitesRawkStar » Sun August 15th, 2004, 2:40 pm

Utter Destruction Fest was fuckin awesome. I had a good time. Thanks to everybody that got wild during our set. This was our last show for a while and it was a good way to go out. We should definitely try to put these type fests on more often, we had a really good turn out. Thanks to Arsis for coming down and headlining too, those guys were nothing short of amazing like always. If you weren't there you missed out big time!

Joey/ Burial Rites

BoB

Post by BoB » Sun August 15th, 2004, 11:18 pm

Utter Destruction Fest was fuckin awesome.
Agreed. Ground Xero, Daath, Burial Rites, Enders Game, Kysatria(sp?) and LeveL were all excellent! (I missed the earlier bands...)

As for future fests, how do you all feel about all day fests? Would a two evening fest work better? and we definately need to get these recorded!

Thanks to all the bands for such a good show. and thanks to Dan for putting this together!

BoB

Post by BoB » Mon August 16th, 2004, 7:25 am

btw: if anyone has photos from the show, I'd like to get copies. Email me w/ a link or images - they'll be used on the web sites.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Mon August 16th, 2004, 2:42 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-bob+Aug 16 2004, 07:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob @ Aug 16 2004, 07:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> btw: if anyone has photos from the show, I'd like to get copies. Email me w/ a link or images - they'll be used on the web sites. [/quote]
I took photos. I'll get them developed soon. That would be cool to see my photos on the net! I took pictures of Daath, Doomsayer, Burial Rites and I think I got some of Arsis. The fest was fuckin' great! It was awesome getting to see some people I haven't seen in months.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Mon August 16th, 2004, 4:22 pm

Once again, I got dumped in the pit during Burial Rites. The tradition continues! :m3t4l: Bob, Robin took quite a few pictures and she posted them on her website, <a href='http://www.wickedmoonmusic.com' target='_blank'>Wicked Moon Music</a>. The pictures she took of the fest, primarily of Enders Game, Daath, and Burial Rites can be seen <a href='http://rticangell.smugmug.com/gallery/192941' target='_blank'>here</a>.

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Mon August 16th, 2004, 5:07 pm

Thanks Bob and thanks to everyone who came and made it a success. All the bands kicked ass and we stayed very very close to schedule all day which was awesome, and no fights broke out. It's a great feeling to see this thing you worked on go so well and enjoyed by so many.

I think a 2 day thing would be better with bigger bands. Plus Breakers wasn't into that idea.

I took some photos too. My friend Dan took 700. I'll put several on the UDF site.

Also, thank you very much Bob, Dan, Greg and everyone at Wrekage for helping me promote the show on-air and through the website.

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Thu August 19th, 2004, 10:36 pm

My friend took some pictures with my digital camera but my card filled up after like 5 pictures, i forgot to delete the other ones i need to delete, but the ones he did take were just of me and didnt turn out very good.