Naphtha

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

donny

Post by donny » Sat January 28th, 2006, 2:21 pm

matt likes metal And quit with the whole if you dont like some weak ass "metal" band you must like emo attitude . Its the arguement of a 12 yearold slipknot fan . ARE U EXTREME!!!!!!!!!11111

unearthed corpse

Post by unearthed corpse » Sat January 28th, 2006, 3:31 pm

slipknot sucks!!! i am into mortician,purtrid pile,cuntworm,necrophagia,deicide,slayer,torsofuck,gorguts,unearthed corpse,incantation,suffocation,dark funeral,burzum,mayhem,cannibal corpse,general surgrey.Pretty much goregrind,black metal or gore metal.

And i am not a small child to let you know....so when you have people talk shit on you! what do you do... let them get away with it?

It all started with the "fuckhead" prick talking shit on every band or song on this forum and even myself....and this matt person decided to stand up for him and run his chops also...Most of you were prob not born yet when i started listening to metal and music...and i dont see why its so hard to see true music for what it is and respect it.I have been playing music,recording and touring for 18 years on my life.And it ticks me off when some "cock and balls" prick behind a computer has to crack on good music and bands who are truly supporting their music scene buy creating new msuic....Well there you have it! so if any emo fag wants to start a fire.... i will piss gas on it and make even more flames..................
Last edited by unearthed corpse on Sat January 28th, 2006, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emo metal and punk SUCKS!!!!!!

unearthed corpse

Post by unearthed corpse » Sat January 28th, 2006, 3:39 pm

Oh.... and the only reason i got on this forum was due to people telling me "fuckhead" was running his mouth about my band and music..and was just curious to what he created with music, then i really got pissed when i saw all his posts and he has nothing go to say to anyone.So thats why i joined up to maybe hear his awesome talent,cuz someone who talks shit like that must have a swelled head & must be one awesome music artist....Nuff said!!!
Emo metal and punk SUCKS!!!!!!

donny

Post by donny » Sun January 29th, 2006, 5:06 am

you can shut the fuck up now

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sun January 29th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Yeah, besides that Fuckhead guy was a fake. He was just mocking people who talk alot of shit. I kinda wish i had come up with the idea myself. :cry:

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon January 30th, 2006, 1:05 am

unearthed corpse wrote:hey matt....can you tell me what bands you listen too?I dont want to hear no pussy ass emo shit.

alright, lately ive been rocking out to: Goratory, pigsty, misery index, saprogenic, mortal decay, ingurgitate, cliteater, dismember, and various other shit i doubt you listen to unearthed corpse or naptha, so i'll stop there.

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Mon January 30th, 2006, 3:53 pm

Unearthed Corpse... why must you come on here and post 1048923720394 times in a row about how Fuckhead doesn't respect music and rabble rabble rabble... maybe if you were around when the entire fuckhead thing was going on i could understand your input but i haven't posted on the board in quite sometime until you come along and start preaching about how no one respects anything... if people don't like your music then deal with it...I have no problems with the people from wrek... Myself was having a little fun during the fuckhead era... something you should probably try and do... and if you've been making music for 18 years and nothing has come of it maybe you should call it quits you gotta be what 40? maybe you should try and get a fanbase in Indiana where you are located that will be a good start...
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Mon February 6th, 2006, 11:52 am

All of you just shut the fuck up,nomatter what age you are, you all sound like little kids. havent you learned that everybody has there own opinions? you dont have to bitch at eachother about it.i like naphtha myself, there nice guys, but dont get all pissy at me about it. you buncha fucking babys. if you cant handel knowing what other peope think then dont go the fourms.
Dont fucking look at me.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Mon February 6th, 2006, 11:54 am

and fuckhead is right, dont get fucking angery cause people have opinions about you music, if you like it, then fuck! keep doing it. dont worry about what other people say.
Dont fucking look at me.

palace101

Post by palace101 » Mon February 6th, 2006, 4:03 pm

Sombody smart on this forum? :lol:

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Tue February 7th, 2006, 12:20 am

palace101 wrote:Sombody smart on this forum? :lol:
NEVER!