Unblessed Demos now available

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

unblessed

Unblessed Demos now available

Post by unblessed » Thu July 20th, 2006, 6:27 pm

For those of you interested in the old demos (97 & 98), they are now available for downloading at www.unblessed.org/demos

The 97 demo was titled "The Frozen Inbetween" and the 98 demo had no title.

The track list and info for these are as follows:

"The Frozen Inbetween"
1) Intro 2) The Frozen Inbetween 3) Fears Enlightenment 4) Utopia; Despair 5) Tolerance Denied 6) Instrumental

Recorded at Led Belly Studios w/ Matt Washburn in 1997.
Line Up: Thomas Numprasong - Vocals, Bass, Lead & Rhythm Guitars
Adam Craighead - Rhythm Guitars
Chris Luttig- Drums

"Demo 98"
1) Religiously Raped 2) When it Bleeds it Pours

Recorded at Led Belly Studios w/ Matt Washburn in 1998.
Line up: Thomas Numprasong - Vocals, Bass, Rhythm Guitars
Adam Craighead - Rhythm Guitars
Chris Luttig - Drums
Tyler Hume - Bass

All music written and performed by Unblessed

Hope this brings back some good memories for some of you; it does for me.

-Thomas-
Your band is as good as its weakest member.

unblessed

Post by unblessed » Thu July 20th, 2006, 6:29 pm

I don't know how that stupid sun-glass smiley guy got there, just ignore that...stupid smiley guy.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Thu July 20th, 2006, 8:15 pm

unblessed wrote:I don't know how that stupid sun-glass smiley guy got there, just ignore that...stupid smiley guy.
It happens automatically if you have 8 ) without the space.

Also, I played Religiously Raped this past Tuesday on the my show. I'll be downloading any other tracks I don't have. And are y'all going to be playing shows for sure or is that still hinging on other members?
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

unblessed

Post by unblessed » Thu July 20th, 2006, 8:41 pm

Shows?...well...it's gonna be a little while. It's partly a members issue and a time and schedule thing, as well as the possibility of people moving again. There will definitely be new/old material and possibly brand new material coming out soon though.

I think thats great that you played Religiously. I'm actually rather surprised, since that song is pretty old now and we were, and are not, a signed band; thanks for the promotion.

I hope you somewhat dig the other songs as well; keeping in mind that they are pretty old songs and we were between 16 and 19 when we did them; definitely not in our prime.

Thanks again,

-Thomas-

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Thu July 20th, 2006, 10:08 pm

unblessed wrote:I don't know how that stupid sun-glass smiley guy got there, just ignore that...stupid smiley guy.
i took care of it for you. no more stupid smiley guy.

E.J. Diarrheaspray

Post by E.J. Diarrheaspray » Fri July 21st, 2006, 1:10 am

Thanks for sharing, Thomas :D

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Fri July 21st, 2006, 6:28 am

unblessed wrote:Shows?...well...it's gonna be a little while. It's partly a members issue and a time and schedule thing, as well as the possibility of people moving again. There will definitely be new/old material and possibly brand new material coming out soon though.

I think thats great that you played Religiously. I'm actually rather surprised, since that song is pretty old now and we were, and are not, a signed band; thanks for the promotion.

I hope you somewhat dig the other songs as well; keeping in mind that they are pretty old songs and we were between 16 and 19 when we did them; definitely not in our prime.

Thanks again,

-Thomas-
I like playing good local stuff, regardless of how old and with the exception of a few Knife Trade tunes and Ecryptus I can't think of any locals that are signed.

unblessed

Post by unblessed » Fri July 21st, 2006, 3:45 pm

unblessed wrote:
I don't know how that stupid sun-glass smiley guy got there, just ignore that...stupid smiley guy.

BlazeTSU wrote:
i took care of it for you. no more stupid smiley guy.
Thank you sir. :D

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Tue July 25th, 2006, 5:57 pm

Hey, your sister told me about Unblessed while ago. She said you guys were like Slipknot so I was just like, ok yeah im sure that band is good. But then I heard about you guys from someone else and heard it was quality death metal, and I heard right.

Definitely play again, there are 0 death metal bands in Atlanta now, unless you count Amoebic.

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Wed July 26th, 2006, 9:20 am

TheKshatriya wrote:
Definitely play again, there are 0 death metal bands in Atlanta now, unless you count Amoebic.
You maybe right, but that doesnt mean there isnt any quality metal, I used to think that but then I saw Axial Discorrelation and Sybaritic, both of them are quality and unique in my book.

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Wed July 26th, 2006, 2:41 pm

I never said that. I dont see how you would get that from what I said. There are no death metal bands in Atlanta. I listen to more traditional stuff than I do death metal...Maiden, King Diamond, Cauldron Born, Helstar, Skullview....

I hate when people think that death metal is the only kind of metal

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Wed July 26th, 2006, 3:46 pm

TheKshatriya wrote:I never said that. I dont see how you would get that from what I said. There are no death metal bands in Atlanta. I listen to more traditional stuff than I do death metal...Maiden, King Diamond, Cauldron Born, Helstar, Skullview....

I hate when people think that death metal is the only kind of metal
Nah man, I wasnt saying that, I was only commenting to remind others who read that post that just because there arent any DM bands in Atlanta at the moment doesnt mean there isnt any quality metal at all. I was commenting because like you said, some people think DM is the only kind of Metal and I didnt want people who read that comment to be confused and dog the local scene when we have quality bands like Sybaritic, Axial, Ecryptus, and Novum Organum doing their best to make things happen around here. Thats all.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri August 4th, 2006, 3:20 pm

there may be a few bands but its not actually quality in my opinion as far as death metal..... i agree with neal.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Sat August 5th, 2006, 6:32 pm

I consider Daath death metal.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sat August 5th, 2006, 7:38 pm

Yes! and i consider PORK! to be new-jack swing. :lol: whatever, there are zero death metal bands in georgia.