Headbangers Ball III Tour

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Sat October 23rd, 2004, 4:35 pm

According to this news <a href='http://www.smnnews.com/index.php?subact ... rom=&ucat=&' target='_blank'>item</a> from SMNnews, Arch Enemy is going to be rotating its slot on the CoF tour with Bleeding Through. In other words, some nights, Arch Enemy will play before CoF and some nights Bleeding Through will have that slot (although both will play, the order will simply change, no idea on set lengths). Himsa is going to open all dates. Now, I just wanna know what label Bleeding Through is on to be able to pull that one off.

Ah, they're on....Trustkill...no idea Trustkill had that much clout. Weird. <_<

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Sat October 23rd, 2004, 10:28 pm

I dont see why bleeding through is touring on metal tours now, since they are a hardcore band, posthardcore but still hardcore. At least Hatebreed is doing a hardcore tour again.

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Sat October 23rd, 2004, 10:52 pm

Why was Throwdown touring with Lamb of God, Fear Factory, and Children of Bodom? Better yet, who the hell had the idea to put Throwdown and Children of Bodom on the same bus?!?! Straightedge guys with a bunch of alcoholic Fins? Yeah, that's gotta be working really well... :ch33rs: :ch41n:

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Sun October 24th, 2004, 7:53 am

I had the impression that FF was friends with Throwdown -- they're from the same area -- and that might have been it. Still, if that were the case you'd think they'd share the bus. Nice bus, too. Looked like a brand-new Van Hool. (That'd be a lot of 'pull' on the tour for a band that wasn't headlining, too.)

Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Sun October 24th, 2004, 10:23 am

bleeding through is more metal than hatebreed or throwdown. they've got some hardcore in there and are on trustkill but i think they fit the bill well. i for one enjoy variety when i see a show.

I'm rocking out to: mod flanders conspiracy - my dad shaves his beamus every kwanzaa
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue October 26th, 2004, 12:16 am

I hope Arch Enemy plays before bleeding through at the Masquerade so I can leave even earlier than I originally planned and not have to sit through bleeding through.

First post.