nasty surprises

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Metalfreak

nasty surprises

Post by Metalfreak » Wed May 21st, 2008, 8:52 pm

in a different thread I said I was a janitor...still am ~6 months later. Usually the job isn't that bad; everything stays pretty clean...every now and then I get a nasty surprise though. So far I've cleaned up puke, an adult diaper, shit that was spewed from the floor to 2 feet above the tiolet, and period blood. Yeah it's fuckin nasty sometimes...well, it just got nastier. I figured I'd share this with you all; in the handicapped stall of the men's bathroom (in a TJ Maxx) there was a used condom! :shock: It was probably some yuppie gays having butt sex. That tops my list of gross things I've cleaned up so far.

I am just glad I'm leaving this job for that internship!
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Wed May 21st, 2008, 10:50 pm

When I was 16 I got a job at Publix bagging grocerys. This also meant that every once in a while (maybe once a week), I'd have to clean all the restrooms in the store, including the female ones. This was really annoying because they'd make me do it while the store was open, so eventually some lady would have to use, come in, see me there and start yelling at me as if I'm some pervert. Of course I'd have to wait outside while they did their business, making the process last even longer.

Before this I thought hanging out in a womens restroom would be awesome, but now I KNEW it was!!! I even got to change the tampon recepticles!! Oh the joy when one would "Slip" out of the bag and "accidently" fall onto the floor! All this AND $6.50/hour to boot!! Those were the days! Ironically this was around the same time I started Amoebic Dysentery. 8)

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Thu May 22nd, 2008, 2:51 am

oh this is just too good not to reply... My story is not quite as vile but just as repulsive; I used to work at Ryan's buffet in Stockbridge with I was 16 as a host. However they made me clean the bathrooms as well. Well of course I had to clean the shit splattered all over the stalls as the food there barely passed as edible, much less shitable. No surprise. But thats not the repugnant thing... In BOTH bathrooms, I would find trays and plates from the buffet line on the floor, with chicken bones and macaroni and the such.... The wide load glut bastards couldnt tear their fat asses away from the table long enough to take a shit. Who eats in a fucking stall with feces splattered around you, while probably making brown yourself? I didnt work there very long there after..

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu May 22nd, 2008, 11:47 am

:lol: this is great!

I got another story that my roommate told me...it also involved a cafeteria like Ryan's. My roommate said he and his buddy were just sitting at a table eating and talking. He saw an old lady come out of the bathroom...she shook her pant leg and a dried piece of turd fell out of her pant leg. She then kicked it underneath one of the tables like it happened all the time!

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Thu May 22nd, 2008, 1:04 pm

Bwahaha, try working as a nurses aide in a nursing home. You get desensitized to shit, piss, and all other human body excretions real fast, or you don't work in that field. I was a nurses aide back when I was about 17 or 18, and I worked in 2 different nursing homes.

This one time I was trying to put this old lady to bed, and she peed all over my uniform as she was walking beside me... Another time I walked in a room where this old lady had taken off her diapar and kinda smeared it all around, on the bed, the floor, the sink, etc. Apparently she was mad at her roommate, so this was her way of getting revenge. :mrgreen:
----------------------------------

MikeLindgren

Post by MikeLindgren » Wed May 28th, 2008, 8:12 pm

I had to Survey a "Wastewater Treatment Facility" a few years ago. Needless to say, some of things I saw, as well as smelled would put hair on a woman's chest. It was some repugnant vile shit, literally.

The best part of the place was this filter that would pull solid wastes out that wouldn't go through the other processes. There is something almost zen-like about seeing condoms, tampons, and other strange solids coming out of a chute with a very high frequency.

I'm lucky I didn't get hep.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu May 29th, 2008, 10:48 am

MikeLindgren wrote:
yeah that's what I'm worried about...I got immunized for one of the Heps a few years ago for school. Not sure which one haha.

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Thu May 29th, 2008, 4:19 pm

Metalfreak wrote:
MikeLindgren wrote:
yeah that's what I'm worried about...I got immunized for one of the Heps a few years ago for school. Not sure which one haha.
You can only be immunized against Hepatitis B, so that's the one you got.

Also, you can't get HBV, HCV, or HIV from breathing the air or touching contaminated surfaces unless you have a cut or break in the skin, or unless it splashes into your eyes, nose or mouth (eewwwwww!). Those viruses have to enter the blood to infect you. Just make sure you're wearing the protective gear I assume they're giving you (if they're not, call OSHA NOW!) and if you think you might get splashed or sprayed on by something nasy, wear a mask. And don't pick up any syringes and give yourself a shot. :twisted:

That advice comes to you courtesy of a few weeks of painful, tedious editing on a book my company is putting out for nurses, an index of infectious diseases. Fun stuff.
----------------------------------