go to "april 03"
on the right side of the page you will see video screens un der "new media"
find the on that says "growl karaoke" and enjoy :lol:

dumpVokillist

Post by dumpVokillist » Wed July 7th, 2004, 8:17 am

iniquity \m/

VibrationsOfDoom

Post by VibrationsOfDoom » Wed July 7th, 2004, 8:53 pm

I think the funniest thing videowise I've seen on the web, beside Bubb Rubb and Lil' Sis (do a google search for teh "whistle tip" newsvideo) is the home footage where Danzig gets punched in the face by the guy from hardcore band Northside Kings. Danzig was being a prick, as usual and pushed this guy, and he clocked him! Check out blabbermouth.net for the info on where to get the videos. Do a search for Danzig...

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri July 9th, 2004, 9:12 pm

haha! That was really funny!
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Sun July 11th, 2004, 3:56 pm

DANZIG GOT OWNED

BoB

Post by BoB » Sun July 11th, 2004, 4:28 pm

Haha! It probably wasn't that hard to knock him over due to the fact that the little guy wears elevator shoes! I wonder if this will hurt album/comic sales?

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Tue July 13th, 2004, 2:32 am

<!--QuoteBegin-bob+Jul 11 2004, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob @ Jul 11 2004, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Haha! It probably wasn't that hard to knock him over due to the fact that the little guy wears elevator shoes! I wonder if this will hurt album/comic sales? [/quote]
Would that matter? Actually he hasn't been good since Danzig 4. Maybe that little fact is the reason for a slippage in sales. :lol:

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Tue July 13th, 2004, 4:05 am

From my experience with Glenn, he deserved it, too. (He was a jerk at <a href='http://www.dragoncon.org' target='_blank'>Dragon*Con</a> one year when he was a comics guest.)

Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

BoB

Post by BoB » Tue July 13th, 2004, 7:45 am

yeah back in '92 or so John Christ & Eerie Von (guitarist & bassist for danzig) came down to the show for interviews. I thought the they would have the biggest rawk-starz mentality but they were surprisingly really cool guys. Off the air they ripped on Glenn pretty bad.
Maybe that little fact is the reason for a slippage in sales. laugh.gif
elevator shoes will definately leave you open to all kinds of slippage.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Tue July 13th, 2004, 8:21 am

We got a good laugh at Tim's stories about how Eerie and Jonh Christ told him about how the guys in Def Leppard beat him up one day for being a dick at the catering table. It's somewhere on the archive in Tim's time if anyone missed it.

Even the guy with one arm could prbably take Danzig. I remember in middle school my friends and I used to argue over who would win in a fight between Danzig and Henry Rollins because back then they were the two most muscular metal guys we'd heard of, and we didn't know back then that over in Europe the black metal guys were busy actually murdering each other and eating each other's brains. Back then I took Henry Rollins' side, and I'm glad I basically won that argument when this video leaked out.

By the way - I found a Northside Kings CD going through the cabinet yesterday, it's some really crappy hardcore stuff but if anyone wants to play it for posterity's sake go for it.