F'n Fraud

discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

BoB

Post by BoB » Sun July 11th, 2004, 10:53 pm

So now the F in F'n Dan stands for Finking. or is it Fun-less? Either way it equate to "Lame".

and bid - what were the rumored issues? I'm curious because only dan seems to know. Well, dan and whomever he finks to...

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Mon July 12th, 2004, 9:30 am

<!--QuoteBegin-bob+Jul 11 2004, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob @ Jul 11 2004, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> So now the F in F'n Dan stands for Finking. or is it Fun-less? Either way it equate to "Lame".

and bid - what were the rumored issues? I'm curious because only dan seems to know. Well, dan and whomever he finks to... [/quote]
Agreed.
I want to know what "issues" there apparently are, because no one that matters seems to be hearing about them.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon July 12th, 2004, 9:32 am

Yesterday Aakash said something along the lines of "I only trusted the show (WREKage) when Bid was running it", so I assume he has some feelers in right now as to what's going on while we're in the studio.

Maybe he's talked to Dan about potentially cracking down on us, who knows. I guess none of us will know until it happens the way things are looking.

There's really nothing to crack down on as far as I can tell though. I remember you (Holly) mentioning that communication between hosts was one of the biggest problems the show had, and now that we have this outlet to do it on it's still a problem. I'd like to hear what the deal is too, if no one else hears anything I'll ask Aakash myself at the next FASET thing on thursday what's up.

bid

Post by bid » Mon July 12th, 2004, 1:58 pm

I met Akash in the new studio this Saturday (few hours after getting off a plane). He was asking me how much I trusted the new guys. I told them that I didn't really know either of the two as I haven't really had much chance of being at the studio.

He also mentioned that there were drinks in the studio apparently this week, and noting that the new air studio is perfectly open to public, he mentioned that we can't have any posters/stickers on anything in that room. Also definitely NO alcohol.

I basically just mentioned that I'll drop by the show sometime and find out what's going on.
bidyut

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Mon July 12th, 2004, 10:17 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-bid+Jul 12 2004, 01:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bid @ Jul 12 2004, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I met Akash in the new studio this Saturday (few hours after getting off a plane). He was asking me how much I trusted the new guys. I told them that I didn't really know either of the two as I haven't really had much chance of being at the studio.

He also mentioned that there were drinks in the studio apparently this week, and noting that the new air studio is perfectly open to public, he mentioned that we can't have any posters/stickers on anything in that room. Also definitely NO alcohol.

I basically just mentioned that I'll drop by the show sometime and find out what's going on. [/quote]
Aakash just received a fairly lengthly email from yours truly.
Things are going to change, goddamnit.

bid

Post by bid » Tue July 13th, 2004, 8:39 am

<!--QuoteBegin-ho!!y+Jul 12 2004, 11:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ho!!y @ Jul 12 2004, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Aakash just received a fairly lengthly email from yours truly.
Things are going to change, goddamnit. [/quote]
Yay! You're such a sweetheart :D :m3t4l:
bidyut

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Tue July 13th, 2004, 9:29 am

<!--QuoteBegin-bid+Jul 13 2004, 08:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bid &#064; Jul 13 2004, 08:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-ho!!y+Jul 12 2004, 11:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ho!!y &#064; Jul 12 2004, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Aakash just received a fairly lengthly email from yours truly.
Things are going to change, goddamnit. [/quote]
Yay! You're such a sweetheart :D :m3t4l: [/quote]
:D

Wow, there's a ninja smiley...

:ph34r: NINJA EDIT ATTACK :ph34r: