a heads up on my status

discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

Greg
WREKage Staff

a heads up on my status

Post by Greg » Thu January 20th, 2005, 9:12 pm

Over the next few weeks I may or may not be able to physically be at the studio friday nights, it pretty much depends on whether or not I can convince any of my friends to go drop me off there friday night and pick me back up saturday morning. None of the other hosts live anywhere near me so asking them for a ride is out unfortunately.

What I'll do on days I know I can't be there is pre-record an hour or 2 depending on who else is there and have them play it during the show. I'm license-fucked until April 20th, so until then you may be getting large doses of Robo-Greg, Automation Metal God. :twisted:

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Mon January 24th, 2005, 4:50 am

Yeah, I noticed the mention of Robo-Greg on the playlist. :) I haven't listened to the archive yet, and I'm reallly curious to see what it sounds like and how y'all did it.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon January 24th, 2005, 1:29 pm

WREKage-Paul wrote:Yeah, I noticed the mention of Robo-Greg on the playlist. :) I haven't listened to the archive yet, and I'm reallly curious to see what it sounds like and how y'all did it.
It really doesn't sound any different, I just mention several times that I'm not there, you're only hearing my disembodied voice, and that it's currently like 2:30 in the afternoon and it's weird to see people other than ourselves in the studio.

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Wed January 26th, 2005, 5:21 am

There must be something about this that I don't understand.

Is there nobody that can give you a ride from your place to the studio?

Sorry for the novice question, Greg. :?

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Wed January 26th, 2005, 5:46 am

DarkWolfen wrote:There must be something about this that I don't understand.

Is there nobody that can give you a ride from your place to the studio?

Sorry for the novice question, Greg. :?
Greg lives in Stockbridge, I think, which places him in pretty much the opposite direction from most of the WREKage-going world. :)

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Wed January 26th, 2005, 3:36 pm

Yeah, I live on the south side of town whereas everyone else lives either in Atlanta or on the north side. I live a little more than 30 mins away from the studio.

Occasionally I'll be able to catch a ride up there but it's hard to convince anyone near me to give up their friday night for a while.

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Wed January 26th, 2005, 11:29 pm

OH! I didn't know you lived in Stockbridge. Yes that is way out of the way. Well are you still leaving in May? If so, this is a sad ending to your WREKage hosting I would say. Its too bad you couldn't go out with a bang instead of a slow flicker, but thats just me. :|

Greg wrote:Yeah, I live on the south side of town whereas everyone else lives either in Atlanta or on the north side. I live a little more than 30 mins away from the studio.

Occasionally I'll be able to catch a ride up there but it's hard to convince anyone near me to give up their friday night for a while.