SPSU Radio

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doubledogpaleale

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: SPSU Radio Reply with quote

There was an open spot for a position in the radio of southern poly and I decided to take it. So if there are any bands that have online demos with good enough production send me or post the link and I will play at least one song by you guys, or if you have cd demos that would be great.

I have an hour to play basicaly anything, durring this and basicaly every friday that follows between 10am - 11am and need some music!

I'll be playing local bands like Doomed Youth, Zoroaster, Legions Of Astaroth, Obscurum, etc. Also some better know metal bands like Destroyer 666, Cannibal Corpse, Candlemass, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Bathory, Death, Vital Remains, Deicide, etc. And also punk bands like Subhumans, The Exploited, Cock Sparrer, La Polla Records, Eskorbuto......

I'll to keep this up for as long as possible and hopefuly it won't get shut down for offensive lyrics or something.

the link is wghr.spsu.edu

Last edited by doubledogpaleale on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
SadisticRitual

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check us out man. www.myspace.com/sadisticritual
if you like it there is a link to download our free demo under the blog section.
doubledogpaleale

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadisticRitual wrote:
if you like it there is a link to download our free demo under the blog section.

Yeah man no problem. Your stuff is pretty good I'll be sure to play the demo.
SadisticRitual

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doubledogpaleale wrote:
SadisticRitual wrote:

Yeah man no problem. Your stuff is pretty good I'll be sure to play the demo.

thanks alot man! sounds good
Barry Clark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: SPSU Radio Reply with quote

doubledogpaleale wrote:
There was an open spot for a position in the radio of southern poly and I decided to take it. So if there are any bands that have online demos with good enough production send me or post the link and I will play at least one song by you guys, or if you have cd demos that would be great.

I have an hour to play basicaly anything, durring this and basicaly every friday that follows between 10am - 11am and need some music!

I'll be playing local bands like Doomed Youth, Zoroaster, Legions Of Astaroth, Obscurum, etc. Also some better know metal bands like Destroyer 666, Cannibal Corpse, Candlemass, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Bathory, Death, Vital Remains, Deicide, etc. And also punk bands like Subhumans, The Exploited, Cock Sparrer, La Polla Records, Eskorbuto......

I'll to keep this up for as long as possible and hopefuly it won't get shut down for offensive lyrics or something.
I am going to SPSU for Mech Eng.

It doesn't exist anymore, and hasn't for 15 years, but I can shoot you some old Damnage stuff if you want.

Neither scene nor herd
doubledogpaleale

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: SPSU Radio Reply with quote

Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:

It doesn't exist anymore, and hasn't for 15 years, but I can shoot you some old Damnage stuff if you want.

Nice dude, send it to my email. saldana787@hotmail.com. thanks.
Barry Clark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: SPSU Radio Reply with quote

doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:

NP. I will try to send it in the morning.

Neither scene nor herd
Barry Clark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: SPSU Radio Reply with quote

Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:

Forgot to ask, how big can the email be? These can be up to 25MB.

Neither scene nor herd
Moloc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: SPSU Radio Reply with quote

doubledogpaleale wrote:

What's the frequency/online link so we can listen?
doubledogpaleale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: SPSU Radio Reply with quote

Moloc wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:

What's the frequency/online link so we can listen?

its wghr.spsu.edu very catchy url! full of breevs...
doubledogpaleale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: SPSU Radio Reply with quote

Barry Clark wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:

sorry i haven't responded but I got the email and its really good stuff, I will definitely play it next friday because I didn't get to listen to it after the show was over. Good combination of acoustics with a heavy riffs and changing drums

Last edited by doubledogpaleale on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Barry Clark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: SPSU Radio Reply with quote

doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:

sorry i haven't responded but I got the email and its really good stuff, I will definitely play it next friday because I didn't get to listen to it after the show was over. Good combination of acoustics with a heavy riffs and chainging drums
Great! I will send the rest then. Very Happy

Neither scene nor herd
doubledogpaleale

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this week is my last week to do this thing for this year, I might be doing it next year but don't know around what time, so it will be a special show in which I'll trying to play seasonal stuff such as war against santa clause and whatever else I can find.

the link is once again wghr.spsu.edu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: Online metal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: