LLHG CD Release Party

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sun July 24th, 2005, 12:49 am

!

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Sun July 24th, 2005, 4:00 am

ok, given; just saying "your band sucks" and "my metal is better than your metal" totally discounts your opinion as immature and ignorant. Lets see some constructive critique on here, if you dont like something, figure out WHY and say so. Or, just say "your band sucks" and everybody agree that its funny or just the rantings of a dingleberry. Take some theory, play an instrument, know what comprises the stuff you hear and not.
HOWEVER, as a musician myself, I dont want somebody's candycoated bullshit opinion either. If you cant be honest, dont say anything. I know that if you dont like what my band does I would rather hear how it would sound better or what have you than have it just be accepted. Blunt honest is better anyday. It seems to me that some folks here should grow a little tougher skin if your gonna put yourself and your music out for people to hear and take apart.

BoB

Post by BoB » Sun July 24th, 2005, 8:38 am

Wow, well there's been a lot of shit on this thread but a lot of good discussion too. Oh yeah, I also remember something about some band and a cd release party... anyway, that party is over and so is this thread. Feel free to start new threads about some of the better topics brought up here.