Tallahassee's metal show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metalfreak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Tallahassee's metal show Reply with quote

So I'm trying to get involved with their metal show! If I do get on it, it would be next semester...I'm on the production team for their radio station though. They do it backwards; you have to be on a department first before you can DJ. It's rare that you can be a DJ right off the bat. Their show is on Wednesdays 10pm-2am and you can listen to the live stream: http://wvfs.fsu.edu/ just click listen on the bottom of the page if you just happen to be up late on Wednesday nights lol.

Anyways, I started listening to it tonight around midnight...they were in the middle of an Emperor song. And they played nothing but Norwegian black metal for over an hour and a half...fuckin awesome right? (Unless you're Matt Wink ) Then ten till 2, I hear this god-awful metalcore pussy fart music. hahaha oh well good things only last for so long Laughing
Moloc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed it this week, but I'll catch it next Wednesday.
WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Tallahassee's metal show Reply with quote

Metalfreak wrote:
So I'm trying to get involved with their metal show! If I do get on it, it would be next semester...I'm on the production team for their radio station though. They do it backwards; you have to be on a department first before you can DJ. It's rare that you can be a DJ right off the bat. Their show is on Wednesdays 10pm-2am and you can listen to the live stream: http://wvfs.fsu.edu/ just click listen on the bottom of the page if you just happen to be up late on Wednesday nights lol.

Those are pretty good hours, too! I truly miss the days when WREKage used to start at 10pm.
badcarburetor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Tallahassee's metal show Reply with quote

WREKage-Paul wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:

Those are pretty good hours, too! I truly miss the days when WREKage used to start at 10pm.

Preach it. I love Stonehenge, too, but I was able to listen WREKAGE a lot more when it started at 10.
Metalfreak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Tallahassee's metal show Reply with quote

badcarburetor wrote:
WREKage-Paul wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:

Preach it. I love Stonehenge, too, but I was able to listen WREKAGE a lot more when it started at 10.

+1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: Online metal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: