Welcome to We're Not Gonna Take It Radio Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shattered
AtlantaMetal Staff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Welcome to We're Not Gonna Take It Radio Forum Reply with quote

Hey Folks
Feel free to post anything and everything that you see fit here pertaining to the show, the music, or whatever you find relavent. I will check this regularly and if there are any concerns about anything I will do my best to address them.

Cliff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there....

Post some info about your show (time, frequency, etc.) and, if possible, a playlist or two.
BoB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WREKage-Paul wrote:
Hey there....

Post some info about your show (time, frequency, etc.) and, if possible, a playlist or two.

check their new site - We're Not Gonna Take It

I've liked this show for a while - you guys play a good mix. Plus it's great for listening to while I watch wrestling which has otherwise horrible commentary - it's a chocolate & peanut butter kinda combination! that or ADD delight...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
shattered
AtlantaMetal Staff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WREKage-Paul wrote:
Hey there....

Pauly, sorry if the link does not seem readily available but all of that information can be seen at wras.atlantametal.net, along with every playlist since I have started to DJ the show.

Cliff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how the sites look so alike..... Razz
holly
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bid wrote:
Funny how the sites look so alike..... Razz

Oh, so I'm not the only one who noticed.
Ha.
WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shattered wrote:
WREKage-Paul wrote:
Hey there....

Pauly,

'Pauly'?

Do I fucking know you or something?

Quote:

sorry if the link does not seem readily available

Well, yeah, it wasn't, inasmuch as I didn't see it posted in your first message.

Quote:

but all of that information can be seen at wras.atlantametal.net, along with every playlist since I have started to DJ the show.
Cliff

Umm, thanks.
Ecrypt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its about time the Georgia State metal program showed some balls and alerted everybody else to its presence!!! I was getting tired of having to kiss Ga Tech ass to get some metal played.... Ga State REPRESENT!!! heh heh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fn Dan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrypt wrote:
its about time the Georgia State metal program showed some balls and alerted everybody else to its presence!!! I was getting tired of having to kiss Ga Tech ass to get some metal played.... Ga State REPRESENT!!! heh heh
Hmmm....I know someone that won't be playing Live at WREK...at uh...GT...anytime soon. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ecrypt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA, those was JOKES, heh heh... ah's foolin ya'll!!! I dont know nobody that go to Gohja State!!! heh heh....
seriously tho.... there is no real rivalry between State and Tech because; 1. state may as well be a part OF tech and 2. there is no real school spirit at Ga State.
I dont kiss ass as WREK I genuinely like Wrekage and all the dudes there. I was just saying its nice that We're Not Gonna Take It" finally has its own site...
No offense Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
holly
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrypt wrote:
HA, those was JOKES, heh heh... ah's foolin ya'll!!! I dont know nobody that go to Gohja State!!! heh heh....
seriously tho.... there is no real rivalry between State and Tech because; 1. state may as well be a part OF tech and 2. there is no real school spirit at Ga State.
I dont kiss ass as WREK I genuinely like Wrekage and all the dudes there. I was just saying its nice that We're Not Gonna Take It" finally has its own site...
No offense Dan

Part of Tech?
That's hilarious.
It's pretty much undisputed that Tech is superior in most ways.
I'm not trying to sound cocky or whatever, but I mean...the rankings speak for themselves.

& I am not a dude.
Ecrypt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

correction....
dudes and dudette at Wrekage.
holly
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrypt wrote:
correction....
dudes and dudette at Wrekage.

That's more like it.
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: Into The Void All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: