Guest DJs on LFR

View previous topic :: View next topic  
livmons

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Guest DJs on LFR Reply with quote

Hey guys, so I host Loud Fast Rules on UGA's radio station, WUOG 90.5 FM. I really want to get the local scene more involved and I thought it'd be pretty fun to have guest DJs on the show. You don't have to be in a band or anything, just dig good tunes and of course, keep it metal.

We are in Athens, so I realize that it's a bit of a drive. But if you are interested and/or are ever in Athens on Sundays around 10 PM, hit me up at loudfastrules@wuog.org

Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/WUOGLoudFastRules
tumblr
spookyapplesauce
WRAS Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

I have some friends in Athens and I visit every few months. I would definitely be interested in doing a guest DJ thing maybe during fall semester. I'm doing summer classes right now and I have classes all day Monday and then my two specialty shows on Monday night, so Sunday is not great for me right now. But yeah, in the fall I could come by for sure and I could promote on my show's facebook page and get my athens friends to post about it as well.

I'd extend the same offer to you but my station is pretty strict about non-staff being in the studio. I can ask my GM though to be sure, if you'd like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: Online metal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: