Hornz of Iscariot in my basement

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

BlackMetalBlodHorn

Hornz of Iscariot in my basement

Post by BlackMetalBlodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 8:48 am

We will be playing a show at BloodHornLand.
I am promoting it.
Blackwinds Blow Through the Spirit of Angzerhorn.Into the gate of the free the winds of the gate of death flying into my mind, flying into my soul... the blackened wings of the angel's forgotten the black eyes of the raven's soaring above -l-

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Thu September 6th, 2012, 10:00 am

BlodhornLand Basement
War Against Christ arises
Promoted on here
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 10:14 am

Retarded. I doubt that HOI will play live unless Serieb the guitarist and Udagub the bassist can actualy make it to the us from Medellin, Antioquia.
Blackwinds Blow Through the Spirit of Angzerhorn.Into the gate of the free the winds of the gate of death flying into my mind, flying into my soul... the blackened wings of the angel's forgotten the black eyes of the raven's soaring above -l-

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:08 am

This is not a WAC show. He is not a WAC member, nor am I in this band he's mentioning. And to sum it all up...I'm not a vocalist.

That is all. I'm staying out of this one.

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:47 am

Well WAC cause thats just what it is whack. kagan can have his stupid shit. Ill stick with making metal with people that have already been there and done it.
And I know. Who the fuck so I know.
Cazz Grant aka The Black Lourde Bands include Grand Belials Key and Crucifier. He actualy gave a great review of that vocal/guitar demo I mentioned. He was going to do some guest drums on a WAC album. But I guess I will get him to guest drum on something else.
Tim "Nybras"Sever of Wind Of The Black Mountains and Genoyca. Drummer for both. He also did a tribute show for Masochist as the drummer. He was good friends with Tchort before he died of a over dose on herion. RIP Tchort Gone but not forgotten -l- Anyway Tim is doing drums for HOI.
Then you got my best friend Brian "Angzerhornbroals"Doty of Nuclear Nights his first band when he was 12. Fuck when I was 12 I had only been listening to metal for about a year. Then his other band Black Torment which was orginaly Black GraveYard. Orginal demo for BG came out in 95 I do believe. That shit was so raw I thought my ears was going to start bleeding. But thats how black metal is. Or atleast the shit I like to play. But anyways I played in Iron Legion for about a month. I pawned my shitty guitar and amp for 100 bucks to get the bus ticket to go to chicago. I started on bass but im just not a good bass player. Im a vocalist which they found out one night when Brian and Tony was rehearsing some Black Torment shit. So Russ the orginal singer switched to bass and I went to vocals. And you can confirm I was in fact with IL. Look on the metal archives for former member Lord bloodHorn. I think it even says something about talks of my return. Which is true if Brian can get shit together. Sucks having a brain tumor. Hope he can sue the fuck out of his doctors get that million then Iron Legion Black Torment and our side band we started when I was there called Gates Of AngzerBlood. The name is a mix of both our nic names. And actualy he is the one that gave me my nicname BloodHorn.
But I could go on and on. And it probably did no good posting my xp in this scene cause you people have 0 respect for people. And these bands you will probably think are bands I made up and created all this. But have fun tearing it apart and disrespecting the old school USBM scenes orginal bands. Before USBM got anywhere Masochist,Wind Of The Black Mountains,Black Torment{GraveYard}Nuclear Nights,Grand Belials Key,Crucifier and Ezurate where out there holding the flame of USBM high!!
http://youtu.be/bK1STJRABOo <<Black Torment A Sign Of Infernal Death (History of the last 12 years)

bukheader

Post by bukheader » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:57 am

Just fuck off.

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 12:07 pm

Dont be mad cause you dont have any respect from the type of people I get respect from. You think I care how you idiots feel. All you fags can keep on. Its keeping me in your face. I may get a thosand haters but if it yeilds one true fan of the style of usbm I play then so be it. "The Wolf Stands Alone" To quote Hymnorg one of my faovirite bands and friend. Also going to do a split and do our own project when he gets time.

bukheader

Post by bukheader » Thu September 6th, 2012, 12:13 pm

BlackMetalBloodHorn wrote:Dont be mad cause you dont have any respect from the type of people I get respect from. You think I care how you idiots feel. All you fags can keep on. Its keeping me in your face. I may get a thosand haters but if it yeilds one true fan of the style of usbm I play then so be it. "The Wolf Stands Alone" To quote Hymnorg one of my faovirite bands and friend. Also going to do a split and do our own project when he gets time.
We don't have anything against you as a person, we just don't want you fucking around on this Forum.

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 12:43 pm

Fucking around on this forum? If yall got a problem with kagan then fuck with him. I tryed to give him a chance. He fucked up. Im moving on to better things. And if I wanna post about the creation of my bands I will. Dont like it? Then ban me off the forum. This isnt the only place to spread the word about bands and shit. I see it all the time bands putting it out that they have formed a band. But I am not kagan. If he has done shit to you people thats his problem. Leave me out of it.
If you dont like what I post then dont read it. You find true supporters when you have nothing to begin with. True I dont have any releases with HOI yet. I do have 2 BloodFrost demos. Im sure some one here knows Eric Griffin. He may still have the 04 BloodFrost with him on vocals me on guitar and my friend Jason on drum prgrams and keys. And the first BloodFrost demo was only a guitar and vocal demo that only Angzerhorn has. I hate that demo but he always said it was one of the usbm releases. I think he was just patronizing me to keep me proud of what ive done. And I am very proud of what Ive done in the USBM scene. The ones that was there know and respect it. How many of you people sold your guitar and amp to go try out for a band or hitchhiked a thosand miles to see if you and a guitar player click to start something. Or slept in the woods and under bridges. Thats a big part of why im respected by the bands I like,know and talk to almost everyday. Angzerhorn is a big reason why Im respected by these people as well.
So ya.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu September 6th, 2012, 1:43 pm

Look dude, if you want to post on here about your band or whatever then have the courtesy to at least familiarize yourself with the board before you start posting all over the place. The "Bands" sub forum is pretty glaringly obvious from the main page.

The people that post on here all pretty much know each other and/or post regularly so when you pop up making a post about your band no one has heard of talking about how Globulogrimborath from some band no one has heard of is playing bass and Ignazobulbrindosnorgoth from some other band no one has heard of is playing drums and you're totally gonna have a demo out soon it just comes off as some ridiculously amateur garbage. Are we supposed to be eagerly anticipating this demo from dudes we've never heard of from bands we've never heard of with no music or even a description of the music we should be expecting?

No one gives a shit about these people you're talking about with goofy names, no one knows who they are, and no one cares that you slept under a bridge or whatever to try out for some band or how much street cred that got you from some goofballs in norway that your bff pen pals with.

Also, there are maybe 10 people who look at this board so all of us making fun of you isn't going to do anything for you or your credibility. Do yourself a favor, get with these goofily named friends of yours, record your demo, and THEN post about it... at which point people will actually listen to your music and give your band a chance before telling you how stupid and shitty it is, if that's how they feel.

OR just continue acting like some butthurt ignorant 14 year old black metal warrior until you get banned and then we can go back to talking about how Judas Priest is better than everything.

Your call, big dawg.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Thu September 6th, 2012, 1:51 pm

Ryan wrote:so when you pop up making a post about your band no one has heard of talking about how Globulogrimborath from some band no one has heard of is playing bass and Ignazobulbrindosnorgoth from some other band no one has heard of is playing drums
Pure. Fucking. Gold.

Ryan wrote:we can go back to talking about how Judas Priest is better than everything.
Are you baiting me? Up the Irons.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu September 6th, 2012, 2:20 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
Ryan wrote:we can go back to talking about how Judas Priest is better than everything.
Are you baiting me? Up the Irons.
Only baiting you towards the truth, brother :D
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Thu September 6th, 2012, 2:36 pm

The East End Irons
Steve Harris, galloping bass
There is no compare
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Thu September 6th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Globulogrimborath
Potential screen-name switch
Drunk at Turner Field

badcarburetor