Reforming Malefic (Looking for bassist)

need a drummer...a guitarist....or are you a vocalist wanting to join a band? this is the place to start the journey

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

MaleficSounds

Reforming Malefic (Looking for bassist)

Post by MaleficSounds » Thu February 28th, 2013, 4:59 pm

Located in Marietta!!!!!

HEYYYYY... I'm looking to re-kindle an old flame. The band has had alot of talented members in and out of it over the years. All of those guys are busy with other musical projects so I'm reaching out to the forum to see who has the chops to play some slightly technical Black/Death. I don't really even care about it being a genre its just what comes out of my writing. looking for some guys who like to write as well and collaborate. At the moment I'm in a APT, so if you have a nice jam spot that is a plus but writing music is my main deal atm and can be done at low volumes. Please have your own equipment, I'm happy to help but its just so much easier if you have decent equipment or are looking into getting some. Not looking for crazy ass drug addicts or ab-noxious drunks. I tend to do the vocals for this band but I'm hoping to get some backup as well so that would rule. I may have a specific member back that would help speed things along quickly and I'll announce that once I know for sure. So if your interested hit me UP!!! PM me or whatever the hell it is you do. BAM!!!

Here is a song I intended to keep and fine tune with other members.

guitar/bass/vocals - me
Drums/recording - Scott Prian

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10987425/03%20Mortus.mp3
Last edited by MaleficSounds on Mon November 30th, 2015, 5:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Sat March 2nd, 2013, 11:34 am

Scott Prian is a badass.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Sat March 2nd, 2013, 6:01 pm

He is, I'm happy I was able to work with him. Dude is a pro.

Barry Clark

Post by Barry Clark » Tue March 12th, 2013, 8:08 am

Very cool. I will have to check out the tune when I get home.

Edit: just listened to it. Very cool. Good luck getting all the parts in place!
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/damnageband">DAMNAGE on Myspace</a>

Neither scene nor herd

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Fri March 15th, 2013, 4:34 pm

Thanks Barry, definitely a work in progress. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the tune. The band will be out again, just a matter of time and finding some solid players!

Barry Clark

Post by Barry Clark » Tue March 19th, 2013, 11:17 am

MaleficSounds wrote:Thanks Barry, definitely a work in progress. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the tune. The band will be out again, just a matter of time and finding some solid players!
That's ALWAYS the case. :)
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/damnageband">DAMNAGE on Myspace</a>

Neither scene nor herd

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Sat March 23rd, 2013, 8:25 pm

Just an example new and upcoming Malefic, ruff and unfinished but gets the idea across. If you have ever heard of Iskald then I'd like to find someone that can write with me like that. If you haven't heard the stuff check it out. but here's The Reaping -

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10987425/Malefi ... 0Drums.mp3

easnoddy

Post by easnoddy » Fri April 5th, 2013, 2:02 pm

Devin, if you're still looking for a bassist, I'd be interested. This is Eric, I played bass with Justin/Kurt in Eridian a few years ago. I can also manage the backup vocals.

edit:
And I work in Vinings area. PM if interested.

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Sat April 6th, 2013, 2:13 pm

^That guy is good at bass.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Sun April 21st, 2013, 8:11 am

Anyone know what the whithered drummer is doing these days? ;) need a drummer!!!! One foot blast, solid, and diverse, and quick on feet and hands just about covers it.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Wed May 1st, 2013, 4:40 pm

Welcoming Eric into the band as the bass player! We need a drummer and another guitarist! The guitarist doesn't have to be able to play lead its just nice to have the option for composure purposes. Send me a PM! or reply on this post!

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Wed August 14th, 2013, 2:58 pm

I'd like to welcome Jason Wade back to the band as our drummer. This will definitely speed things along. We're excited to have him back on board. Only thing we need now is a Second guitarist. Anyone willing to try PM me or post on here, whatever. We are kinda split up from I-316, Marietta, and Conyers. Let us know if any of these areas would work for you. Band has 3 songs atm, would like to have a guitarist that we can collaborate with, but not necessary. After that its show time.

:twisted: :evil:

Misanthrope

Post by Misanthrope » Fri August 16th, 2013, 5:45 pm

I'd be willing to give it a shot-have 6 & 7 string guitars. To be up front I've never played in a band before, but I have been playing (or f'n around with) guitar for 20 years. Finally got serious about a year ago and started taking thEory lessons and lead lessons. Don't know if u r familiar with them, but my instructor is the lead for antykathera mechanism (formerly eyes of torment). Let me know if ur willing to give a rookie a shot. Def not ready for lead yet but I could throw in a little something here and there. Your songs sound badass by the way. Either way I'll def come see u guys when it does happen.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Tue September 17th, 2013, 9:14 am

We have a 2nd guitarist now, thank you all for your inquiries with playing with us. Hope to see you guys at our coming back show!