New Podcast --- (mostly) Not Metal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gorgorostrich

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: New Podcast --- (mostly) Not Metal Reply with quote

So, I've stepped into a sinister cabal that's doing a Georgia music podcast. Non-profit, non-censored, whathaveyou. I'm spreading the word around because we need more stuff to put on there. Production doesn't really matter as long as we're all on board. First episode is this Sunday. We don't play Sea Ghost, Black Lips, Little Tybee, of Montreal, NMH, whomever else. I'm sorry if you like whomever else, they're just not good enough.

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the toilet or not 'cuz it's shilling. But also possibly sort of relevant, and I don't technically have a metal-to-other-genres ratio to meet, so if I get enough stuff out of this it could become (mostly) Metal instead.

Basically, recs, evil stuff, your friends' evil stuff, whatever. And you can ask for more info, too. The first episode's already put together.
Moloc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to check it out.

Good luck with it. I've had about five podcasts in the past and all but one of them have podfaded. My latest one, http://www.godlesstodd.net, an atheist podcast, has been the most successful so far. It's hard to keep at it though. Don't give up right away. It takes a while for listeners to start giving feedback. I just got my first comment on my latest episode, and I've done six episodes so far since last December.

Again, good luck. I hope it becomes very successful. Do you have a link or rss feed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: