funny Armani Death Machine review

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

donny

funny Armani Death Machine review

Post by donny » Mon October 10th, 2005, 3:20 pm

Up next . . . KoRnKnot. OK, they were really called ARMANI DEATH MACHINE. Who the fuck comes up with these names? That sounds like a really dangerous sewing machine or something. You know, the one you get warned about your first day on the job at the sweat shop. "Watch out for the `Armani Death Machine.` It took Madge`s arm clean off last week and poor Bonita will never be the same since it sewed her eyelids to her cheeks." So, like I implied before, this band would not exist had KoRn and Slipknot never recorded. They had absolutely nothing of their own to add to their blantantly obvious influences other than Milli Vanilli-style "dancing" from the braided & pigtailed lead singer. I wonder if he did it with one of those things As Seen on TV? There`s a mall-type store called that now, you know. I wonder how that affects products sold on TV that claim to not be available in stores? What ever happened to the Pocket Fisherman? Now, that is one nasty, not to mention downright dangerous, sounding product. I`d much rather have a Ronco Rotisserie so I could SET IT AND FORGET IT! I wish I could forget ADM but that will take years of intense therapy and our tent needs airing out pretty bad. Actually, we`re thinking of getting a camper. We saw these really cool Aliner pop-up A-frame campers the other day and just may have to get one. Oh, and everyone in the band did the Broken Marionette Bob quite well. Yes, their stage moves were the envy of everyone within spitting distance but I don`t think they can spit very far.

andyb

Post by andyb » Mon October 10th, 2005, 8:58 pm

haha damn... where did this come from??
hope you all fucking rot

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Tue October 11th, 2005, 6:57 pm

I want this guy to tear me a new one! Hes good! :lol:

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Fri October 14th, 2005, 11:37 am

Seriously....were did this review come from?

andyb

Post by andyb » Fri October 14th, 2005, 3:57 pm

yea thats what i asked... its quoted, does that mean its from another post on this board??? if so who and where is it?
hope you all fucking rot

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri October 14th, 2005, 5:19 pm

You can put the
tags around anything to make it a quote, doesnt necessarily mean it is actually a quote or came from this board. I highly doubt it did considering when ADM posted about their shows nobody said a thing...not even Matt. What a bummer.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri October 14th, 2005, 5:22 pm

With a little googling I found the review on the Southern Lord message boards and apparently it's also on Stonerrock.com

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri October 14th, 2005, 5:30 pm

This post is brought to you by google.com and being bored for the last hour at work...

This was on some record label's forum...
Sign this band. They're better than Chimaira, Slipknot, or Hatebreed all put together. They fucking rule the Atlanta Georgia metal scene. www.armanideathmachine.com
Of course this was posted by a member of the band.

donny

Post by donny » Fri October 14th, 2005, 10:00 pm

haha rule the scene!!!!!

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sun October 16th, 2005, 2:15 pm

What scene do they rule? :shock:

donny

Post by donny » Sun October 16th, 2005, 8:58 pm

the gaylord scene?