worst atlanta bands?

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

dave slocum

Post by dave slocum » Tue November 1st, 2005, 11:47 pm

donny wrote:maybe brent could fight a chair
would not nearly be the first time.......

Metalfreak

Re: worst atlanta bands?

Post by Metalfreak » Thu November 17th, 2005, 10:10 am

donny wrote:Armani Death Machine , Nice Guy , The Hungwellz ,She Was Shot In The Head,Selva, Ground:Xero ,Level ,
na, I think Ground Xero has soom good stuff but I agree with you about Armani Death Machine and Level. as far as the best bands that have come from Atlanta, that would be Hallow's Eve, Demoncy and yes, Mastodon.

Mike
WREKage Staff

Re: worst atlanta bands?

Post by Mike » Thu November 17th, 2005, 4:32 pm

Metalfreak wrote:
donny wrote:Armani Death Machine , Nice Guy , The Hungwellz ,She Was Shot In The Head,Selva, Ground:Xero ,Level ,
na, I think Ground Xero has soom good stuff but I agree with you about Armani Death Machine and Level. as far as the best bands that have come from Atlanta, that would be Hallow's Eve, Demoncy and yes, Mastodon.
I assume you mean old Hallow's Eve.

LeveLscream

Post by LeveLscream » Thu November 17th, 2005, 4:45 pm

I assume you know LeveL is no more.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Tue November 29th, 2005, 2:41 pm

LeveLscream wrote:I assume you know LeveL is no more.
no I didn't.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Wed January 11th, 2006, 3:01 pm

nah man, brent use to get in all kinda rumbles when he was a lad from what i hear. iv'e met him a few times. he seems like a nice guy. but i wouldent wanna get on his angery drunken rage side. kind of reminds me of phil anselmo.
Dont fucking look at me.

donny

Post by donny » Wed January 11th, 2006, 5:05 pm

so you think he sucked rob halford's cock too>?

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Sat March 11th, 2006, 6:06 pm

idk, ill ask
Dont fucking look at me.

sonsoftonatiuh

Post by sonsoftonatiuh » Wed May 13th, 2009, 11:07 am

i've never heard of any of those bands except of course for Mastodon. it seems like most of the shitty metal bands that i've heard or seen of in Ga are in like Macon or Hiram. those towns suck all together though.

by the way, brent is a crackhead. that's why he's so goddamn violent.
cunt punt

Barry Clark

Post by Barry Clark » Wed May 13th, 2009, 11:32 am

sonsoftonatiuh wrote:i've never heard of any of those bands except of course for Mastodon. it seems like most of the shitty metal bands that i've heard or seen of in Ga are in like Macon or Hiram. those towns suck all together though.

Ouch. Bummer of a place for me to move too then.

I thought my playing was getting worse.
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/damnageband">DAMNAGE on Myspace</a>

Neither scene nor herd

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sat September 12th, 2009, 12:09 am

sonsoftonatiuh wrote:i've never heard of any of those bands except of course for Mastodon. it seems like most of the shitty metal bands that i've heard or seen of in Ga are in like Macon or Hiram. those towns suck all together though.

I remember you threatening to kick brent's ass at a Burnt By The Sun/Alabama Thunderpussy show back in the day b/c brent was being an asshole to Josh. It was before Mastodon had done much of anything and I got in brent's face and told him to back off and he was like "dude....I'm in Mastodon!".....that was right before you stuck a verbal boot in his ass and he dissapeared.

I don't know if you remember that or not....it was at the Neutron Bomb. I'll never forget it though b/c you were so pissed off and brent just clammed up and walked away with his tail b/w his legs. Josh and I saw him like two weeks after and he apologized to Josh every 30 seconds. I don't have any kind of relationship with the dude at this point but he seemed like two different people. One day he would be the biggest asshole on the planet and the next he was the nicest guy around.

VOEGTLIN

Post by VOEGTLIN » Fri September 18th, 2009, 12:39 pm

BlazeTSU wrote:
sonsoftonatiuh wrote:"dude....I'm in Mastodon!"......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chaos wrote: hell satan
ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Not many people know this, but other bands play, Manowar kills.

sonsoftonatiuh

Post by sonsoftonatiuh » Wed November 18th, 2009, 3:51 pm

BlazeTSU wrote:

I remember you threatening to kick brent's ass at a Burnt By The Sun/Alabama Thunderpussy show back in the day b/c brent was being an asshole to Josh. It was before Mastodon had done much of anything and I got in brent's face and told him to back off and he was like "dude....I'm in Mastodon!".....that was right before you stuck a verbal boot in his ass and he dissapeared.

I don't know if you remember that or not....it was at the Neutron Bomb. I'll never forget it though b/c you were so pissed off and brent just clammed up and walked away with his tail b/w his legs. Josh and I saw him like two weeks after and he apologized to Josh every 30 seconds. I don't have any kind of relationship with the dude at this point but he seemed like two different people. One day he would be the biggest asshole on the planet and the next he was the nicest guy around.
yeah, i actually DO remember that. But not exactly how it went down. Though I don't even remember seeing you there. Then again this was like 7 friggin years ago. In any case Brent could of totally killed me if he wanted to, but seeing how we've known each other for a while I don't think he wanted to. Whatever I'm going to go get a drink...
cunt punt

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Thu November 19th, 2009, 9:18 pm

sonsoftonatiuh wrote:
BlazeTSU wrote:

yeah, i actually DO remember that. But not exactly how it went down. Though I don't even remember seeing you there. Then again this was like 7 friggin years ago. In any case Brent could of totally killed me if he wanted to, but seeing how we've known each other for a while I don't think he wanted to. Whatever I'm going to go get a drink...
yeah, i was there. Josh, Mel and I pretty much did everything together back in those days. I was right in the middle of the mix but I'm not usually one that people think of protecting.........Josh on the other hand is. There could've been more going on b/w you and Brent that night but I just remember the fallout that seem to stem from him being a complete ass to Josh.

rhinodave

Post by rhinodave » Tue December 8th, 2009, 9:12 pm

Armani Death Machine has to be the absolute worst shite I have ever heard, at least locally. I went to school with the singer, who used to pick on and beat up all of the metal and punk rock kids. I remember when someone told me he was singing in a metal band, and it floored me. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all? Then I listened to it. It and he was that bad after all. He training to be a cage fighter now. No, seriously.