HAHA Adema signed to Earache

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Mon September 13th, 2004, 1:31 am

<!--QuoteBegin-bob+Aug 13 2004, 09:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob @ Aug 13 2004, 09:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Haha - Steve Tucker has left MorbidAngel - EvilD will be returning to cover some already scheduled shows (can they now be called something like "Flaming Angel"?). Tucker was very diplomatic about his leaving - sounds like a 'don't ask don't tell' kinda stance with the rest of the band.... ;) [/quote]
I thought that rehashing on the show last week was funny. I never knew that guy was a shitpounder.

"They hail not from the Florida's dark swamps but from South Beach." That really was fucking funny. :lol: :lol: :sm0k3:

BoB

Post by BoB » Mon September 13th, 2004, 9:21 am

<reply to on-air chatter>
The stories I heard would have revolved around Trey and probably David because they were prior to both Pete and David entering the band (tho David was 'involved' with the band...). I knew their original bass player and some people from Tampa that knew them, aka my sources. I just never dug for more detail so I don't know exact names - never really wanted to...

David, btw, will only be helping the band finish their tour of, I believe, South America. After that he's back with his beard Jen. MA has no label, no singer so maybe they're finally done...

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon September 13th, 2004, 9:28 am

Heretic was the worst album they've ever done, so I hope you're right.

They need to get out before they drop a Load on us, or a Re-Load.

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Mon September 13th, 2004, 11:13 pm

However if they can convince Dave to rejoin for a new album , I don't see any metal labels looking over or disregarding them. But ya Heretic sucked. I could go for another with Dave though. Every single CD he did with MA was badass. They went to shit after he left. As far a Dave being a butt puncher, I personally don't give a shit what his sexual antics are. As long as he can still sing. Preferably without something in his mouth.

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Tue September 14th, 2004, 4:03 am

<!--QuoteBegin-soulvoid+Sep 13 2004, 11:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soulvoid @ Sep 13 2004, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> As long as he can still sing. Preferably without something in his mouth. [/quote]
Just keeps getting funnier und funnier! :D