TO ALL PASSERS BY!!!!

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

TO ALL PASSERS BY!!!!

Post by BlazeTSU » Sun January 8th, 2006, 5:01 pm

Just to let everyone that happens up here looking to promote a show or a band........THIS IS A METAL MESSAGE BOARD! if you post something other than metal or related styles here then chances are you are going to catch hell for it and no one will like your band, your friends band, your opinion or your event.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Last edited by BlazeTSU on Mon January 9th, 2006, 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Sun January 8th, 2006, 6:38 pm

that really fucking sucks, cause if nobody like my band cause of cody (that prick who posted on here) then im going to be fucking pissed. besides. lisen to the music for yourself, dont take other peoples word 4 it. its not my fault some little fuck is trying to "help out" my band. when we already told him to fuck off.just cause a little fuck likes our band doesent mean we suck ass. and the only reason he knows who eyehategod is is because we were talking about them and he probablly went home on his ltitle laptop and looked them up.so dont blame us that some sixth graders in our neghborhood like to stand outside my grage and lisen to us practise.blame them.
Dont fucking look at me.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Sun January 8th, 2006, 6:55 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote:that really fucking sucks, cause if nobody like my band cause of cody (that prick who posted on here) then im going to be fucking pissed. besides. lisen to the music for yourself, dont take other peoples word 4 it. its not my fault some little fuck is trying to "help out" my band. when we already told him to fuck off.just cause a little fuck likes our band doesent mean we suck ass. and the only reason he knows who eyehategod is is because we were talking about them and he probablly went home on his ltitle laptop and looked them up.so dont blame us that some sixth graders in our neghborhood like to stand outside my grage and lisen to us practise.blame them.
Can I blame your parents' failure to raise you on that post?

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Mon January 9th, 2006, 2:11 am

frankinzombie666 wrote:that really fucking sucks, cause if nobody like my band cause of cody (that prick who posted on here) then im going to be fucking pissed. besides. lisen to the music for yourself, dont take other peoples word 4 it. its not my fault some little fuck is trying to "help out" my band. when we already told him to fuck off.just cause a little fuck likes our band doesent mean we suck ass. and the only reason he knows who eyehategod is is because we were talking about them and he probablly went home on his ltitle laptop and looked them up.so dont blame us that some sixth graders in our neghborhood like to stand outside my grage and lisen to us practise.blame them.
who ever said that this was for you?????? no one even knows who your band is so how are we going to hate it......yet! j/k

if you sound at all like eyehategod then great.....you are welcome here. eyehategod is a legitimate style of heavy music. if you are "rip-hop" on the other hand......stay away from my forums.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Mon January 9th, 2006, 6:04 pm

oh, sorry man, i just thot itwas 4 me cause everybody was getting pissed at the kid 4 trying to help us or whatever. but, yeah. rip-hop? never heard that term. well, w.e.I just got into fucking around on the computer, like now i kind of know what im doing. so if i fucked something up on here or somthin then sorry. and what the fuck is greg's problum.i dident say anything to him. its not my fault he went to jail for trying to steal a dilo and then got ass raped by a guy named tyrone.and yeah man, my parents dident raise me well. i fucking got abused. and you think thats fucking funny then maybe we have a problum yank.
Dont fucking look at me.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Mon January 9th, 2006, 6:05 pm

no we aint a rip off of eyehategod. were just into the whole NOLA style of music.
Dont fucking look at me.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Mon January 9th, 2006, 8:17 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote:oh, sorry man, i just thot itwas 4 me cause everybody was getting pissed at the kid 4 trying to help us or whatever. but, yeah. rip-hop? never heard that term. well, w.e.I just got into fucking around on the computer, like now i kind of know what im doing. so if i fucked something up on here or somthin then sorry. and what the fuck is greg's problum.i dident say anything to him. its not my fault he went to jail for trying to steal a dilo and then got ass raped by a guy named tyrone.and yeah man, my parents dident raise me well. i fucking got abused. and you think thats fucking funny then maybe we have a problum yank.
no worries man. and greg is one of the coolest guys here, so you shouldn't have a probl"E"m with him if you have a sense of humor. lighten up a little bit and just have a good time.

who is your friggin band though????? you should let us all know so we can make our opinion up about it.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon January 9th, 2006, 9:00 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote: and what the fuck is greg's problum.i dident say anything to him. its not my fault he went to jail for trying to steal a dilo and then got ass raped by a guy named tyrone.and yeah man, my parents dident raise me well. i fucking got abused. and you think thats fucking funny then maybe we have a problum yank.
His name wasn't Tyrone, it was Bubba.

...you're right about the jail part though, but I can't figure out how you knew I stole an armadillo. No one was supposed to know that!

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Tue January 10th, 2006, 3:27 pm

alright man, no hard feelings.haha bubba. nice.and about my band, were on the five newest bands part on the front page. were death by hanging. we would have music. but all we have is cassests. my buddy mario is going to bring over a recorder so we can record a decent demo onto cd. and then we will probablly send it to swaysey's or somewere. we have 4 songs and 2 cover songs, so yeah, were just getting started, me and the guitarist jake have been in many bands togeather,, most of them failed. lol.
Dont fucking look at me.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed March 22nd, 2006, 3:48 pm

why would you send it to swayzes?

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Mon March 27th, 2006, 12:28 pm

so they will book us on a regular basis
Dont fucking look at me.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Mon March 27th, 2006, 7:27 pm

Matt wrote:why would you send it to swayzes?
I was thinking the same thing.

Death by Hanging...I'll have to check it out.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Mon April 17th, 2006, 9:12 am

yeah, DBH isent gonna be a full band again for a few years.
Dont fucking look at me.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon April 17th, 2006, 3:31 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote:yeah, DBH isent gonna be a full band again for a few years.
then what are you even talking about in the first place?

Odinson666

lol

Post by Odinson666 » Mon May 16th, 2011, 5:33 pm

Matt wrote:
frankinzombie666 wrote:yeah, DBH isent gonna be a full band again for a few years.
then what are you even talking about in the first place?
hilarity ensues