TO ALL PASSERS BY!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: TO ALL PASSERS BY!!!! Reply with quote

Just to let everyone that happens up here looking to promote a show or a band........THIS IS A METAL MESSAGE BOARD! if you post something other than metal or related styles here then chances are you are going to catch hell for it and no one will like your band, your friends band, your opinion or your event.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

http://www.myspace.com/thesoulsunrest

Last edited by BlazeTSU on Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
frankinzombie666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that really fucking sucks, cause if nobody like my band cause of cody (that prick who posted on here) then im going to be fucking pissed. besides. lisen to the music for yourself, dont take other peoples word 4 it. its not my fault some little fuck is trying to "help out" my band. when we already told him to fuck off.just cause a little fuck likes our band doesent mean we suck ass. and the only reason he knows who eyehategod is is because we were talking about them and he probablly went home on his ltitle laptop and looked them up.so dont blame us that some sixth graders in our neghborhood like to stand outside my grage and lisen to us practise.blame them.
Greg
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankinzombie666 wrote:
that really fucking sucks, cause if nobody like my band cause of cody (that prick who posted on here) then im going to be fucking pissed. besides. lisen to the music for yourself, dont take other peoples word 4 it. its not my fault some little fuck is trying to "help out" my band. when we already told him to fuck off.just cause a little fuck likes our band doesent mean we suck ass. and the only reason he knows who eyehategod is is because we were talking about them and he probablly went home on his ltitle laptop and looked them up.so dont blame us that some sixth graders in our neghborhood like to stand outside my grage and lisen to us practise.blame them.

Can I blame your parents' failure to raise you on that post?
BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankinzombie666 wrote:

who ever said that this was for you?????? no one even knows who your band is so how are we going to hate it......yet! j/k

if you sound at all like eyehategod then great.....you are welcome here. eyehategod is a legitimate style of heavy music. if you are "rip-hop" on the other hand......stay away from my forums.

frankinzombie666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, sorry man, i just thot itwas 4 me cause everybody was getting pissed at the kid 4 trying to help us or whatever. but, yeah. rip-hop? never heard that term. well, w.e.I just got into fucking around on the computer, like now i kind of know what im doing. so if i fucked something up on here or somthin then sorry. and what the fuck is greg's problum.i dident say anything to him. its not my fault he went to jail for trying to steal a dilo and then got ass raped by a guy named tyrone.and yeah man, my parents dident raise me well. i fucking got abused. and you think thats fucking funny then maybe we have a problum yank.
frankinzombie666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no we aint a rip off of eyehategod. were just into the whole NOLA style of music.
BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankinzombie666 wrote:
oh, sorry man, i just thot itwas 4 me cause everybody was getting pissed at the kid 4 trying to help us or whatever. but, yeah. rip-hop? never heard that term. well, w.e.I just got into fucking around on the computer, like now i kind of know what im doing. so if i fucked something up on here or somthin then sorry. and what the fuck is greg's problum.i dident say anything to him. its not my fault he went to jail for trying to steal a dilo and then got ass raped by a guy named tyrone.and yeah man, my parents dident raise me well. i fucking got abused. and you think thats fucking funny then maybe we have a problum yank.

no worries man. and greg is one of the coolest guys here, so you shouldn't have a probl"E"m with him if you have a sense of humor. lighten up a little bit and just have a good time.

who is your friggin band though????? you should let us all know so we can make our opinion up about it.

Greg
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankinzombie666 wrote:
and what the fuck is greg's problum.i dident say anything to him. its not my fault he went to jail for trying to steal a dilo and then got ass raped by a guy named tyrone.and yeah man, my parents dident raise me well. i fucking got abused. and you think thats fucking funny then maybe we have a problum yank.

His name wasn't Tyrone, it was Bubba.

...you're right about the jail part though, but I can't figure out how you knew I stole an armadillo. No one was supposed to know that!
frankinzombie666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright man, no hard feelings.haha bubba. nice.and about my band, were on the five newest bands part on the front page. were death by hanging. we would have music. but all we have is cassests. my buddy mario is going to bring over a recorder so we can record a decent demo onto cd. and then we will probablly send it to swaysey's or somewere. we have 4 songs and 2 cover songs, so yeah, were just getting started, me and the guitarist jake have been in many bands togeather,, most of them failed. lol.
Matt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would you send it to swayzes?
frankinzombie666

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so they will book us on a regular basis
Metalfreak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
why would you send it to swayzes?

I was thinking the same thing.

Death by Hanging...I'll have to check it out.
frankinzombie666

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, DBH isent gonna be a full band again for a few years.
Matt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankinzombie666 wrote:

then what are you even talking about in the first place?
Odinson666

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
frankinzombie666 wrote:

then what are you even talking about in the first place?

hilarity ensues
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: Bands All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: