Misery Index/Arsis/Daath + More June 9

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat July 10th, 2004, 10:08 pm

Reanimator, Death Camp Experiment, and Arsis totally ripped it up. I probably liked Reanimator most because of their grind version of that Journey song. That ruled!

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Sat July 10th, 2004, 10:39 pm

I didnt go, only wanted to see Misery Index but Swayzes is so far away i just didnt feel like driving all the way out there. But thats awesome it was a good show.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Sat July 10th, 2004, 10:47 pm

Man, I forgot about that Journey cover. Yeah that was a good song, the singer jumped into the crowd and let people sing along the chorus.

How far away are you from Swayze's TheKshatriya? I live almost an hour away from there and I was up there, though I kinda cheated and went over there straight from GA Tech, which cut off about 30 mins. of the drive. It's too bad you couldn't come out, it was a really good show. After their set the guys from Misery Index stayed a little longer on the stage and shook hands with peole on the front row of the crowd, they seemed like they had a really good time playing.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun July 11th, 2004, 2:19 pm

I drove 2 hours to this show, and every other metal show, for that matter. The traffic on the way home on 75 was terrible in Henry and Butts County because of construction.

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Sun July 11th, 2004, 4:04 pm

Well damn, i probably like an hour or so away. I guess iv been going to so many shows lately iv been getting kinda burnt out.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Sun July 11th, 2004, 7:13 pm

Neil..I think you would have liked Arsis..but i'm also retarded.

fukrholestkhed

Post by fukrholestkhed » Mon July 12th, 2004, 12:56 am

i wish i hadnt had to work that night...next time around though
play your gloom axe

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Mon July 12th, 2004, 11:08 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-AmoebicDysentery+Jul 11 2004, 07:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmoebicDysentery @ Jul 11 2004, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Neil..I think you would have liked Arsis..but i'm also retarded. [/quote]
Thats what iv heard, im going to go listen to them now.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Wed July 14th, 2004, 1:09 pm

yeah neil, you'd like arsis.......the vocalist/guitarist is a total madman on the guitar. INSANE!

and the show was a good one. i thought that daath sounded the best of the night even with eyal doing the bass and guitar duties with the a/b switch. arsis was great, but its just not as good with only one guitar and misery index was awesome as well, but they just weren't loud enough.........i like to be blown away with sheer volume at shows so i was just a tad dissapointed during misery index