What was the largest turd you ever shat?

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

AmoebicDysentery

What was the largest turd you ever shat?

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri January 27th, 2006, 1:27 pm

The longest one I can ever recall was like, probably 13 inches or so.

andyb

Post by andyb » Fri January 27th, 2006, 4:07 pm

just imagine a pringles can....
hope you all fucking rot

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri January 27th, 2006, 6:43 pm

andyb wrote:just imagine a pringles can....
oooh that must've hurt!
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Asrynth

Re: What was the largest turd you ever shat?

Post by Asrynth » Sat January 28th, 2006, 3:40 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:The longest one I can ever recall was like, probably 13 inches or so.
I wish I could measure mine, but I cant seeing as they are all weird shapes made of a watery substance. Crones disease ah!!!!!!

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sun January 29th, 2006, 2:45 am

one time i dropped one that slapped against my nuts! it was a public toilet so it had the section missing from the front of the toilet seat. the turd actually broke off, hit my sack and came to rest on the rim. it didn't hurt at all, it came out like friggin greased lightning.....if it hadn't have hit my balls i wouldn't have known it was so huge.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Sun January 29th, 2006, 3:53 am

BlazeTSU wrote:one time i dropped one that slapped against my nuts! it was a public toilet so it had the section missing from the front of the toilet seat. the turd actually broke off, hit my sack and came to rest on the rim. it didn't hurt at all, it came out like friggin greased lightning.....if it hadn't have hit my balls i wouldn't have known it was so huge.
I was waiting for you to post this story!!!!

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sun January 29th, 2006, 11:16 am

AmoebicDysentery wrote:
BlazeTSU wrote:one time i dropped one that slapped against my nuts! it was a public toilet so it had the section missing from the front of the toilet seat. the turd actually broke off, hit my sack and came to rest on the rim. it didn't hurt at all, it came out like friggin greased lightning.....if it hadn't have hit my balls i wouldn't have known it was so huge.
I was waiting for you to post this story!!!!
yeah, i'm pretty proud of it!

how did you do at the krystal eating contest?

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun January 29th, 2006, 1:51 pm

yesterday, I was on MARTA and it was fuckin crowded...someone let out one of those "silent but deadly" farts...everyone on the train smelled it and was grossed out. I thought it was fuckin hilarious!

*yeah this has nothing to do with the longest poop I ever shat but oh well.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Sun January 29th, 2006, 3:47 pm

BlazeTSU wrote:

I didn't perform as well as I would have liked. My diet has been a bit different since the new year so I think that hurt me a bit. By number 12 I was starting to struggle, and a few other people were having no problems, so I threw in the towel for my stomachs sake.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sun January 29th, 2006, 4:58 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:
BlazeTSU wrote:

I didn't perform as well as I would have liked. My diet has been a bit different since the new year so I think that hurt me a bit. By number 12 I was starting to struggle, and a few other people were having no problems, so I threw in the towel for my stomachs sake.
yeah, i saw alex at wrekage and he said that he won the whole thing w/23 krystals. he also said he felt like he was wasted after eating all that junk.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Sun January 29th, 2006, 5:27 pm

BlazeTSU wrote:
yeah, i saw alex at wrekage and he said that he won the whole thing w/23 krystals. he also said he felt like he was wasted after eating all that junk.
Yeah, he wasn't looking too good. I actually had to drive his van because he was krystalled out . I've known Alex since he got that thing and in all the nights we've gone out to shows and drinking and whatnot..i've NEVER had to drive his van...until the Krystals came along!

andyb

Post by andyb » Sun January 29th, 2006, 7:01 pm

back on subject, ever make a toilet gag? i had one that sat so far up the rim i thought about breaking up with a pencil before sending it down, but it was my toilet so i said fuck it and flushed, it left this cool brown spiral all the way down.
hope you all fucking rot

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Mon January 30th, 2006, 12:31 am

what about "the island"????

when the sum of the turds rises out of the middle of the water and almost hits the asscrack.

thats basically a daily thing for me. a really huge turd is just like a once a week thing

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon January 30th, 2006, 2:01 am

BlazeTSU wrote:what about "the island"????

when the sum of the turds rises out of the middle of the water and almost hits the asscrack.

thats basically a daily thing for me. a really huge turd is just like a once a week thing
You should make a website with a journal of your bowel movements. Pictures included.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Mon January 30th, 2006, 8:44 am

AmoebicDysentery wrote:
BlazeTSU wrote:
Yeah, he wasn't looking too good. I actually had to drive his van because he was krystalled out . I've known Alex since he got that thing and in all the nights we've gone out to shows and drinking and whatnot..i've NEVER had to drive his van...until the Krystals came along!
23? goddamn!