PALACE OF THE FALLEN CUTS AN EP!!!!

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

palace of the fallen

PALACE OF THE FALLEN CUTS AN EP!!!!

Post by palace of the fallen » Sun February 26th, 2006, 11:28 pm

"The Storm Before the Calm" will be available March 10th at Breakers Music Hall. For now check a couple of tracks out on myspace.

Here is the line-up

Palace of the Fallen
Straight Line Stitch
The Murdered
Selva
Locust Grove

palace of the fallen

Post by palace of the fallen » Thu March 2nd, 2006, 5:07 pm

Does anyone have an opinion about our new songs? I know this forum is full highly opinionated metal fans. Tell us what you really think!

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri March 3rd, 2006, 4:42 pm

i didnt listen

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Fri March 3rd, 2006, 6:45 pm

I enjoyed them. The style changes were a little abrupt, but I look foward to hearing the whole EP.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Fri March 3rd, 2006, 9:12 pm

An over-all good production.

palace101

Post by palace101 » Fri March 3rd, 2006, 10:57 pm

Thank you for responding, hope to see you on the 10th.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sat March 4th, 2006, 1:41 pm

hey, i don't think the murdered is gonna play breakers again because they and i quote "fucking hate breakers."

palace101

Post by palace101 » Sat March 4th, 2006, 2:28 pm

they just e-mailed us. I wonder what happened. Good guys, I am glad they let us know instead of not showing up. PROPS.

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Sun March 5th, 2006, 12:11 pm

I went to swayzes last night to talk to them... They have pretty much fucked themselves over... they can't play The Masquerade, The Darkside and now Breakers... I think they have dug themselves a hole to deep to get out of... Swayzes won't do a thing for them except get middle school girls to like their music... I like the guys a lot but don't agree with them completely on how they handle things... They still might play the show March 10th they are going to get back to us on it...
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun March 5th, 2006, 1:24 pm

Fuckhead wrote:I went to swayzes last night to talk to them... They have pretty much fucked themselves over... they can't play The Masquerade, The Darkside and now Breakers... I think they have dug themselves a hole to deep to get out of... Swayzes won't do a thing for them except get middle school girls to like their music... I like the guys a lot but don't agree with them completely on how they handle things... They still might play the show March 10th they are going to get back to us on it...
holy shit! what the hell did they do to get themselves banned from these places? (besides breakers...someone already said why...) that's gotta suck
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Sun March 5th, 2006, 7:13 pm

They got banned from The Darkside because they had 17 year old girls come to their show and got them drunk... so that's why they can't play there... and some shit went down...
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!