At 5:31 this morning

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Pat

At 5:31 this morning

Post by Pat » Thu April 6th, 2006, 12:22 pm

I was risin out of my bed to find I had explosive diarreah. This time was pretty bad. I should have taken a picture. Why does explosive diarreah always come at the worst time? Its always either when you are in a nice deep sleep, or at school.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu April 6th, 2006, 2:23 pm

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Sat April 8th, 2006, 1:09 am

Explosive diarreah can be very fun if you use it right. :lol:
Dont fucking look at me.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sat April 8th, 2006, 5:29 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote:Explosive diarreah can be very fun if you use it right. :lol:
next time I get it, I'll go to my brother's room and squirt it on his bed...for waking me up at 4 in the morning cause he was screwin his girlfriend. asshole.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Sat April 8th, 2006, 7:38 pm

I got a run for my money after I ate the waffle house frozen chocolate pies. At 3 in the morning I was violently awoken from my slumber by a rushing stampede of defecation marching out of my ass.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sat April 8th, 2006, 11:20 pm

Asrynth wrote:I got a run for my money after I ate the waffle house frozen chocolate pies. At 3 in the morning I was violently awoken from my slumber by a rushing stampede of defecation marching out of my ass.
From chocolate pie?!

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Sun April 9th, 2006, 10:39 am

holly wrote:
Asrynth wrote:I got a run for my money after I ate the waffle house frozen chocolate pies. At 3 in the morning I was violently awoken from my slumber by a rushing stampede of defecation marching out of my ass.
From chocolate pie?!
Seems pretty Ironic I know, But at Waffle house they put so much of the whipped cream on it that maybe what did me in. Check it out for yourself, an entire chocolate pie $7!! at waffle house

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sun April 9th, 2006, 12:56 pm

Asrynth wrote:
holly wrote:
From chocolate pie?!
Seems pretty Ironic I know, But at Waffle house they put so much of the whipped cream on it that maybe what did me in. Check it out for yourself, an entire chocolate pie $7!! at waffle house
Is it that shitty fake whipped cream?

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Sun April 9th, 2006, 8:13 pm

just today i was at el nopalito (right next to that hobbytown store) and i ate a shit load of chips and salsa and on top of that i drank 3 big cups of sweet tea,and this was b4 i evern got my food,as soon as they sat the food down on my table i threw up in my mouse,it tasted like salsa,so i ran to the bathroom with spicey vomit in my mouth,then i spit it out in the toilet,and i tryed not to look at it,but the smell raped my nose and i puked two more times.i feel bad for the little mexican guy who has to clean that.haha :twisted:
Dont fucking look at me.

phonehome

Post by phonehome » Wed September 15th, 2010, 4:10 pm

At 5:30 this morning I was sleeping soundly

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Wed September 15th, 2010, 4:14 pm

at 5:30 this morning i was leaving for work... and i'm still here
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Wed September 15th, 2010, 4:19 pm

This thread is four and a half years old. Really?

V03GTLIN

Post by V03GTLIN » Wed September 15th, 2010, 8:01 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote: i threw up in my mouse,it tasted like salsa,so i ran to the bathroom with spicey vomit in my mouth,then i spit it out in the toilet,and i tryed not to look at it,but the smell raped my nose and i puked two more times.i feel bad for the little mexican guy who has to clean that.haha :twisted:
:!:

THREW UP IN HIS MOUSE, BRO.
doubledogpaleale wrote:fuck you and your mall shirts.

doubledogpaleale

Re: At 5:31 this morning

Post by doubledogpaleale » Wed September 15th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Pat wrote:I was risin out of my bed to find I had explosive diarreah. This time was pretty bad. I should have taken a picture. Why does explosive diarreah always come at the worst time? Its always either when you are in a nice deep sleep, or at school.
speaking of school, i saw a kid once throw up his whole lunch durring a bus ride after school, but the best part was that actually threw up an entire hard boiled egg! it was perfect, not a single bite, and it fell right in his hand.

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Wed September 15th, 2010, 9:16 pm

[quote="V03GTLIN"][quote="frankinzombie666"] i threw up in my mouse,it tasted like salsa,so i ran to the bathroom with spicey vomit in my mouth,then i spit it out in the toilet,and i tryed not to look at it,but the smell raped my nose and i puked two more times.i feel bad for the little mexican guy who has to clean that.haha :twisted:[/quote]

:!:

THREW UP IN HIS MOUSE, BRO.[/quote]

i laughed