At 5:31 this morning
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: The Toilet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pat
Member


Joined: 19 Jun 2005
Posts: 756
Location: Downtown

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: At 5:31 this morning Reply with quote

I was risin out of my bed to find I had explosive diarreah. This time was pretty bad. I should have taken a picture. Why does explosive diarreah always come at the worst time? Its always either when you are in a nice deep sleep, or at school.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holly
WREKage Staff


Joined: 08 Jul 2004
Posts: 1882
Location: Atlanta, GA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.dictionary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
frankinzombie666
Member


Joined: 17 Sep 2005
Posts: 445
Location: marietta,GA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Explosive diarreah can be very fun if you use it right. Laughing
_________________
Dont fucking look at me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Metalfreak
Member


Joined: 01 Jul 2004
Posts: 4164
Location: Clovis, NM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankinzombie666 wrote:
Explosive diarreah can be very fun if you use it right. Laughing


next time I get it, I'll go to my brother's room and squirt it on his bed...for waking me up at 4 in the morning cause he was screwin his girlfriend. asshole.
_________________
Quote:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Asrynth
Member


Joined: 06 Sep 2004
Posts: 800
Location: ATLANTA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a run for my money after I ate the waffle house frozen chocolate pies. At 3 in the morning I was violently awoken from my slumber by a rushing stampede of defecation marching out of my ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
holly
WREKage Staff


Joined: 08 Jul 2004
Posts: 1882
Location: Atlanta, GA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asrynth wrote:
I got a run for my money after I ate the waffle house frozen chocolate pies. At 3 in the morning I was violently awoken from my slumber by a rushing stampede of defecation marching out of my ass.


From chocolate pie?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Asrynth
Member


Joined: 06 Sep 2004
Posts: 800
Location: ATLANTA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holly wrote:
Asrynth wrote:
I got a run for my money after I ate the waffle house frozen chocolate pies. At 3 in the morning I was violently awoken from my slumber by a rushing stampede of defecation marching out of my ass.


From chocolate pie?!


Seems pretty Ironic I know, But at Waffle house they put so much of the whipped cream on it that maybe what did me in. Check it out for yourself, an entire chocolate pie $7!! at waffle house
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
holly
WREKage Staff


Joined: 08 Jul 2004
Posts: 1882
Location: Atlanta, GA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asrynth wrote:
holly wrote:
Asrynth wrote:
I got a run for my money after I ate the waffle house frozen chocolate pies. At 3 in the morning I was violently awoken from my slumber by a rushing stampede of defecation marching out of my ass.


From chocolate pie?!


Seems pretty Ironic I know, But at Waffle house they put so much of the whipped cream on it that maybe what did me in. Check it out for yourself, an entire chocolate pie $7!! at waffle house


Is it that shitty fake whipped cream?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
frankinzombie666
Member


Joined: 17 Sep 2005
Posts: 445
Location: marietta,GA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just today i was at el nopalito (right next to that hobbytown store) and i ate a shit load of chips and salsa and on top of that i drank 3 big cups of sweet tea,and this was b4 i evern got my food,as soon as they sat the food down on my table i threw up in my mouse,it tasted like salsa,so i ran to the bathroom with spicey vomit in my mouth,then i spit it out in the toilet,and i tryed not to look at it,but the smell raped my nose and i puked two more times.i feel bad for the little mexican guy who has to clean that.haha Twisted Evil
_________________
Dont fucking look at me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
phonehome
Member


Joined: 28 May 2010
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 5:30 this morning I was sleeping soundly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryan
Member


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2877
Location: Satan's Anus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at 5:30 this morning i was leaving for work... and i'm still here
_________________
SPEWTILATOR - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.

Tricalibur wrote:
I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Knucklehead
Member


Joined: 26 Aug 2006
Posts: 3396
Location: Decatur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is four and a half years old. Really?
_________________
Diana wrote:
Last night I had a blinding headache, so I skipped the gym and went home to drink Bulleit and watch this doc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V03GTLIN
Member


Joined: 25 Jun 2010
Posts: 329
Location: C'town

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankinzombie666 wrote:
i threw up in my mouse,it tasted like salsa,so i ran to the bathroom with spicey vomit in my mouth,then i spit it out in the toilet,and i tryed not to look at it,but the smell raped my nose and i puked two more times.i feel bad for the little mexican guy who has to clean that.haha Twisted Evil


Exclamation

THREW UP IN HIS MOUSE, BRO.
_________________
doubledogpaleale wrote:
fuck you and your mall shirts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doubledogpaleale
Member


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 295

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: At 5:31 this morning Reply with quote

Pat wrote:
I was risin out of my bed to find I had explosive diarreah. This time was pretty bad. I should have taken a picture. Why does explosive diarreah always come at the worst time? Its always either when you are in a nice deep sleep, or at school.


speaking of school, i saw a kid once throw up his whole lunch durring a bus ride after school, but the best part was that actually threw up an entire hard boiled egg! it was perfect, not a single bite, and it fell right in his hand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slut rag
Member


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 1554
Location: McDonner, Georgia...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="V03GTLIN"][quote="frankinzombie666"] i threw up in my mouse,it tasted like salsa,so i ran to the bathroom with spicey vomit in my mouth,then i spit it out in the toilet,and i tryed not to look at it,but the smell raped my nose and i puked two more times.i feel bad for the little mexican guy who has to clean that.haha Twisted Evil[/quote]

Exclamation

THREW UP IN HIS MOUSE, BRO.[/quote]

i laughed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: The Toilet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media