Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

frankinzombie666

Hollys shitty little car

Post by frankinzombie666 » Sat May 20th, 2006, 6:17 pm

I think she uses it as a vibrator
Dont fucking look at me.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Sat May 20th, 2006, 6:51 pm

When you get your learners permit and get your own car, I'm sure you'll show her whats up, dude! fuck yeah!

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sun May 21st, 2006, 1:35 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:When you get your learners permit and get your own car, I'm sure you'll show her whats up, dude! fuck yeah!
Sorry, my husband is the only one who gets that privilege.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Sun May 21st, 2006, 2:20 pm

I already have it,and even if i dident,i wouldent need one to know hollys shitty little volkswagon is the shittyest peice of shit that ever shat on shit. was makes her think her Volkswagon is badass?? she must be retarded. she needs to stop bitching about how she loves her shitty little peice of fucking shit because nobody fucking cares and its a waste of time.
Dont fucking look at me.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sun May 21st, 2006, 5:19 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote:I already have it,and even if i dident,i wouldent need one to know hollys shitty little volkswagon is the shittyest peice of shit that ever shat on shit. was makes her think her Volkswagon is badass?? she must be retarded. she needs to stop bitching about how she loves her shitty little peice of fucking shit because nobody fucking cares and its a waste of time.
Your automobile knowledge is so vast you can't even spell Volkswagen correctly.
I'd like to know what little piece of shit you drive that makes you so jealous of my brand new car.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Sun May 21st, 2006, 6:09 pm

I dont drive anything :lol: i get other people to drive me.

Im not jelous of your little volkswagEn. i just wish you would stop acting like its tha shit cause everybody knows that its just gonna break down in a year. volkswagens are S.H.I.T.T.Y,I here by state that anybody who drives a volkswagen is a 1.lesbian 2.uses it as a vibrator (for males,a anus vibrator) 3. is Fat. Almost fatter than matt. holly ou must look dumb driving a little peice of shit clown car around with your love handels dragging on the road :lol:
Dont fucking look at me.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sun May 21st, 2006, 7:19 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote:I dont drive anything :lol: i get other people to drive me.

Im not jelous of your little volkswagEn. i just wish you would stop acting like its tha shit cause everybody knows that its just gonna break down in a year. volkswagens are S.H.I.T.T.Y,I here by state that anybody who drives a volkswagen is a 1.lesbian 2.uses it as a vibrator (for males,a anus vibrator) 3. is Fat. Almost fatter than matt. holly ou must look dumb driving a little peice of shit clown car around with your love handels dragging on the road :lol:
I have never acted like anything to begin with, although my car is, indeed, the shit.
But that's enough arguing; it's hardly fair for me to argue with such a retard as you.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Sun May 21st, 2006, 9:32 pm

Since the thread about her car is 6 pages, clearly people care and several have been discussing cars for a while. Quit being a dick. If you hate her and her car, don't read the thread.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Mon May 22nd, 2006, 6:52 am

ProstheticHead12 wrote:Since the thread about her car is 6 pages, clearly people care and several have been discussing cars for a while. Quit being a dick. If you hate her and her car, don't read the thread.
I'm gonna have to agree with him here!
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

NeuroNomicon

Ho!!y's G-ride

Post by NeuroNomicon » Mon May 22nd, 2006, 8:42 am

That fucking GTI owns. You don't know fun 'till you pilot a VeeDub. Them shits is tha bomb, yo.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Mon May 22nd, 2006, 1:48 pm

holly wrote:
frankinzombie666 wrote:I dont drive anything :lol: i get other people to drive me.

I have never acted like anything to begin with, although my car is, indeed, the shit.
But that's enough arguing; it's hardly fair for me to argue with such a retard as you.
idk if its THE shit,but i agree its shit
Dont fucking look at me.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Mon May 22nd, 2006, 1:49 pm

ProstheticHead12 wrote:Since the thread about her car is 6 pages, clearly people care and several have been discussing cars for a while. Quit being a dick. If you hate her and her car, don't read the thread.
i have to see her faggot ass car every time she makes a post and that stupid "i wuv my wittle car" shit under it.
Dont fucking look at me.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon May 22nd, 2006, 1:58 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote: i have to see her faggot ass car every time she makes a post and that stupid "i wuv my wittle car" shit under it.
Well now you sorta know how the rest of us feel everytime we see you've made the last post in a topic.

It's along the lines of "I have to wade through some retarded rambling that reads like a 4 year old scribbled crayons on a wall in order to get to the actual conversation at hand".

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Mon May 22nd, 2006, 2:18 pm

Whats with the thing with my age?? you dumbasses dont relize im only a few years younger than you??

anyways,i think its more of a hassle to have to weed through hollys shit and her car shit. i hope she soon crashes that peice of shit and burns to death
Dont fucking look at me.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon May 22nd, 2006, 2:43 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote: i hope she soon crashes that peice of shit and burns to death
That wasn't very nice! I think somebody needs a timeout!