Amoebic Dysentary

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

frankinzombie666

Amoebic Dysentary

Post by frankinzombie666 » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 2:44 pm

Im making a new band called amoebic dysentary. were gonna wear black surgon costumes and were swimming goggles. were just gonna have two shitty guitarists and one shitty singer and a drum table. everybody will like us because we act like we dont take ourselfs seriously but whenever someone talks shit aobut our shitty band that goes nowere, we explode.

Im serious about this 2. Im going to start a band with two other people called amoebic dysentary. since that name isent copyrighted of anything,i guess its ok. just like axcx isent copyrighted,so axdx can rape them. so im going to rape axdx for axcx be being axdx. faggots.
Dont fucking look at me.

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 2:57 pm

Whats a drum TABLE?

What black surgeon outfits?

Swimming goggles?

Pat

Post by Pat » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 3:23 pm

frankenzombie is a dumb gay. he likes shitty.

Asrynth

Re: Amoebic Dysentary

Post by Asrynth » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 4:08 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote:Im making a new band called amoebic dysentary. were gonna wear black surgon costumes and were swimming goggles. were just gonna have two shitty guitarists and one shitty singer and a drum table. everybody will like us because we act like we dont take ourselfs seriously but whenever someone talks shit aobut our shitty band that goes nowere, we explode.

Im serious about this 2. Im going to start a band with two other people called amoebic dysentary. since that name isent copyrighted of anything,i guess its ok. just like axcx isent copyrighted,so axdx can rape them. so im going to rape axdx for axcx be being axdx. faggots.
This kind of shows you have never been to their concerts. They wear White suits, Lab gogles and have only one guitar player.

And I find them funny as hell.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 4:30 pm

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't exactly "explode" in that last post. ..
I'd say there are lots of other bands we ripoff more than them, but I love AxCx so I'll take it. I'm sorry we'll never be on the level of Molested Mule or whatever your band was called.
I'm not exactly feeling threatened, dude.

I hope you know that the X between band initials is pretty common in the world of grindcore? It's not like it says AxDx on our cds. It is what is known as an abbreviation. It is quicker to type AxDx then Amoebic Dysentery. Wow! Sometimes you might see a band like Pig Destroyer abbreviated as PxDx. Holy shit!

I can't wait for the day you figure out how to upload songs from your fisher price recorder onto your computer, because I'm sure you'll show us all how it's supposed to be played! I hope that one day Amoebic Dysentery can be half as good as SHITPUPPY! I hope one day we can share the floor with you at such prestigous venues such as your moms basement.

I'm starting to think you can't seriously exist outside of the internet. I'm sorry if you do.

Metalfreak

Re: Amoebic Dysentary

Post by Metalfreak » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 4:52 pm

Asrynth wrote:
frankinzombie666 wrote:Im making a new band called amoebic dysentary. were gonna wear black surgon costumes and were swimming goggles. were just gonna have two shitty guitarists and one shitty singer and a drum table. everybody will like us because we act like we dont take ourselfs seriously but whenever someone talks shit aobut our shitty band that goes nowere, we explode.

This kind of shows you have never been to their concerts. They wear White suits, Lab gogles and have only one guitar player.

And I find them funny as hell.
yeah, no shit. Frankenzombie, you really need to get a life.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 5:46 pm

You guys leave him alone. After all, hes only 15. :lol:

NeuroNomicon

Abbreviation...

Post by NeuroNomicon » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 9:00 pm

...Wow. Dude, you are a tumbling, TUMBLING, dickweed. A chodus supremus maximus, no doubt as well.

We've been trying to figure out a way to abbreviate "Neuronomicon" other than something like "Neuronomicunt" or something silly. I'm sure FrankinZombie666 can find a way to abbreviate the name as well as shit-talk us in one fell swoop. All of this whilst being far less witty than Matt.

The thing about Matt is that his shit-mouthing is interspersed with fellting moments of cleverness. Dude, take a cue!

This aggression will not stand, man. That and the fact of the matter that Chilly Willy can Rip, Dan can Slam, and Alex has more vocal gut than Oprah. That, and as we've stated before, their drummer is fucking awesome. He doesn't miss a beat, doesn't skip practice, and never asks for creative control.

To quote Stalindrummer, "GO HUMP A STUMP", dude.

NeuroNomicon

By the way...

Post by NeuroNomicon » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 9:01 pm

...I almost forgot! The weather is going to be nice tomorrow. Your happy ass'd better be mowing some grass.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri June 2nd, 2006, 10:49 pm

Hey Frank,

Serious question. Are you black?

I'm not trying to be funny.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Sat June 3rd, 2006, 2:55 am

AmoebicDysentery wrote:LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd say there are lots of other bands we ripoff more than them, but I love AxCx so I'll take it. I'm sorry we'll never be on the level of Molested Mule or whatever your band was called.

I hope you know that the X between band initials is pretty common in the world of grindcore? It's not like it says AxDx on our cds. It is what is known as an abbreviation. It is quicker to type AxDx then Amoebic Dysentery. Wow! Sometimes you might see a band like Pig Destroyer abbreviated as PxDx. Holy shit!

I can't wait for the day you figure out how to upload songs from your fisher price recorder onto your computer, because I'm sure you'll show us all how it's supposed to be played! I hope that one day Amoebic Dysentery can be half as good as SHITPUPPY! I hope one day we can share the floor with you at such prestigous venues such as your moms basement.

I'm starting to think you can't seriously exist outside of the internet. I'm sorry if you do.
wow,people dont uderstand the concept of amoebic dysentary number 2
Dont fucking look at me.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Sat June 3rd, 2006, 2:56 am

shitpuppy? wtf,that band had three or so songs.lol

and no im not black. and you guys need to have lifes because you are the ones who are getting all retarded. and i will find a way to upload soings from my fisher price karee okee machine and we dident play in my moms basement,my mom doesent even have a basement. :lol: and i was only a landscaper once. besides. matt pike is a land scaper. and if he were me and i was him then i think you would shut the fuck up cause high on fire's shit is better than anybody els on this forums music.
Dont fucking look at me.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Re: Abbreviation...

Post by Greg » Sat June 3rd, 2006, 3:49 am

NeuroNomicon wrote:
We've been trying to figure out a way to abbreviate "Neuronomicon" other than something like "Neuronomicunt" or something silly.
NxCx

problem solved.

Metalfreak

Re: Abbreviation...

Post by Metalfreak » Sat June 3rd, 2006, 10:11 am

Greg wrote:
NeuroNomicon wrote:
We've been trying to figure out a way to abbreviate "Neuronomicon" other than something like "Neuronomicunt" or something silly.
NxCx

problem solved.
:lol:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Sat June 3rd, 2006, 11:35 am

CxOxCxKxPxOxLxIxSxHxExRx wrote:

shitpuppy? wtf,that band had three or so songs.lol

and no im not black. and you guys need to have lifes because you are the ones who are getting all retarded. and i will find a way to upload soings from my fisher price karee okee machine and we dident play in my moms basement,my mom doesent even have a basement. :lol: and i was only a landscaper once. besides. matt pike is a land scaper. and if he were me and i was him then i think you would shut the fuck up cause high on fire's shit is better than anybody els on this forums music.

WHAT?!?

PS. You're the one that has made two threads about Amoebic Dysentery hurting your feelings. If anyone is getting "all retarded" its you.