6/6/06 thanks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: 6/6/06 thanks Reply with quote

Thanks to all of you who tuned in for the show yesterday. We all had a blast pulling this off and we echo your sentiments in that we wish we could do this more often (not 24 hours, but have Wrekage on more often).

We got a ton of calls and IMs from pretty much the time the show started until it ended, and there were a ton of requests we unfortunately couldn't get to, but overall I'd say it was a huge success.

Again, thanks to all of you for being there with us to make radio history yesterday!
Jinglepup

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was awesome getting in the car with the sun blazing listening to WREKage, are you going to carry over the requests you didn't get to, to Friday night's show? That's what I would probably do.

But it was wonderful having WREKage on for 24 hours!

The highlights of WREKage for me, were Steve Cannon's set and Tim's. So A+ goes to them, but all you guys did great!

"You're Hindu? I didn't think there were any Hindus in Snellville. What, what did I say wrong?"-Me
Matt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best wrekage broadcast everrrrrr
WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jinglepup wrote:
It was awesome getting in the car with the sun blazing listening to WREKage, are you going to carry over the requests you didn't get to, to Friday night's show? That's what I would probably do.

I had combined the email and forum requests into a list and made it available to the deejays via my own website, but when it came down to it, we were so busy trying to answer the phones and IM windows during the show, we could only get to the other requests sporadically. I managed to get to a few during my set....but only a few.

If I can find the list -- hope I didn't chuck it in the trash that night! -- I'll try to get some in tonight........if we're doing a show at all. I'm at the studio right now, but there's some question about whether we're running tonight.'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: WREKage All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: