6/6/06 thanks

discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

Greg
WREKage Staff

6/6/06 thanks

Post by Greg » Wed June 7th, 2006, 12:11 pm

Thanks to all of you who tuned in for the show yesterday. We all had a blast pulling this off and we echo your sentiments in that we wish we could do this more often (not 24 hours, but have Wrekage on more often).

We got a ton of calls and IMs from pretty much the time the show started until it ended, and there were a ton of requests we unfortunately couldn't get to, but overall I'd say it was a huge success.

Again, thanks to all of you for being there with us to make radio history yesterday!

Jinglepup

Post by Jinglepup » Wed June 7th, 2006, 2:34 pm

It was awesome getting in the car with the sun blazing listening to WREKage, are you going to carry over the requests you didn't get to, to Friday night's show? That's what I would probably do.

But it was wonderful having WREKage on for 24 hours!

The highlights of WREKage for me, were Steve Cannon's set and Tim's. So A+ goes to them, but all you guys did great!
I mourn as and with DarkWolfen as our metal hero is gone. :(

"You're Hindu? I didn't think there were any Hindus in Snellville. What, what did I say wrong?"-Me

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed June 7th, 2006, 8:55 pm

best wrekage broadcast everrrrrr

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Fri June 9th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Jinglepup wrote:It was awesome getting in the car with the sun blazing listening to WREKage, are you going to carry over the requests you didn't get to, to Friday night's show? That's what I would probably do.
I had combined the email and forum requests into a list and made it available to the deejays via my own website, but when it came down to it, we were so busy trying to answer the phones and IM windows during the show, we could only get to the other requests sporadically. I managed to get to a few during my set....but only a few.

If I can find the list -- hope I didn't chuck it in the trash that night! -- I'll try to get some in tonight........if we're doing a show at all. I'm at the studio right now, but there's some question about whether we're running tonight.'