The secrets of the universe revealed! DETAILS INSIDE!!!!!!

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

necroodin

The secrets of the universe revealed! DETAILS INSIDE!!!!!!

Post by necroodin » Tue August 8th, 2006, 7:19 am

On August 22, 2006, Deathgasm Records will release a concept album by gore grind band AMOEBIC DYSENTERY. The CD will be a perverse audio visual experience: "gore grind" with a 28-page coloring book.

Entitled "Hospice Orgy", the album will feature 29 tracks of gore grind geared toward individuals with short attention spans and a sick sense of humor, along with a 28-page booklet comprised of song-themed original artwork from Sam Cuadra, vocalist/guitarist of Atlanta, GA death metal band APOCALYPTIC VISIONS. The cover art was created by German artist Dani Gundt. Also included will be a bonus CD-ROM containing a professional music video from producer Carlos Glover (LIL' JOHN, OUTKAST etc.).

"Hospice Orgy" will be released on CD in two formats: The first format is a limited-edition full-size coloring book that includes a digipack CD. This edition is hand numbered out of 200 copies. The second edition will feature the same artwork packaged in the standard CD jewel case.

The "Hospice Orgy" CD will be available from www.deathgasm.com. MP3s and more information about the band can be found at this location.

AMOEBIC DYSENTERY began as a one-man recording project in early 2000. Several demos were released before the project was picked up by Deus Mortuus Productions in 2003 for a full-length album. Later that year the recording project took to the stage with a full lineup. AMOEBIC DYSENTERY shared the stage with grindcore's most elite at the annual Maryland Deathfest in 2005. That year also saw the group make the trek across the Atlantic to play in front of thousands at the Obscene Extreme festival. Upon release of the new album the band will begin touring. The first string of dates will be with Minnesota's ANAL BLAST in the southeastern United States.

credit to some roadrunning website

NeuroNomicon

Post by NeuroNomicon » Tue August 8th, 2006, 8:53 am

Dude, who writes this stuff? We need someone to write some nice things about us.

I wanna see that fuckin' video, goddamn it. The more I think about it, the more the AxDx stage outfits remind me of something Super-Villains would wear. I also want to know if mine eyes deceive me, or if the driver of the vehicle is drinking a beer THROUGH his evil mask of doom...

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Tue August 8th, 2006, 10:40 am

Haha. I think Mr. Cox was responsible for this press release. Pretty funny to see this amongst articles like Axl Rose not finishing his carrots in Berlin and James Hetfield bought a new sofa.

and no, Mike...your eyes aren't deceiving you.

NeuroNomicon

Post by NeuroNomicon » Tue August 8th, 2006, 12:47 pm

Well, damn. In that case, I am thoroughly impressed, both with the eloquence of the press-release, as well as the immense balls of drinking through a mask of doom...

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Tue August 8th, 2006, 1:45 pm

FIRST POST BITCHES

...wait, wrong website.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Tue August 8th, 2006, 7:30 pm

MESHUGGAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donny

Post by donny » Tue August 8th, 2006, 8:42 pm

in before the lock :lol: