Mortician, Akercocke, and MOTHERFUCKING VEHEMENCE

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Wed September 22nd, 2004, 6:26 pm

TOMORROW MOTHERFUCKERS

E.J. Diarrheaspray

Post by E.J. Diarrheaspray » Thu September 23rd, 2004, 3:06 am

WOOHOO! :drum:

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Fri September 24th, 2004, 12:14 pm

So my neck is sore and I can't hear a thing today... everything is right in the world once again.

Ground Xero was damn good, Vehemence was fucking AMAZING, and Akercocke was a lot better than I thought they'd be (plus I got the official band pronunciation - Ack-er-cock-uh).

I hear I missed out on some shenanigans backstage, and unfortunately due to said shenanigans we missed out on an opportunity to interview Vehemence back at WREK, but they were incredible and I will be front and center again the next time they play anywhere near here. :m3t4l:

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Fri September 24th, 2004, 1:35 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Greg+Sep 24 2004, 01:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Greg @ Sep 24 2004, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I hear I missed out on some shenanigans backstage, and unfortunately due to said shenanigans we missed out on an opportunity to interview Vehemence back at WREK, but they were incredible and I will be front and center again the next time they play anywhere near here. :m3t4l: [/quote]
Yeah....I've got some stories...unfortunately, I must respect the brotherhood of musicians and not divulge any of those shenagians here. If you want to chat somewhere else, I might let you in on a tale or two. ;)

Vehemence are nice guys, but I'm not sure I'd want to "party" with them. Actually, it's the Akercocke guys that...well....I'll shut up. ;)

E.J. Diarrheaspray

Post by E.J. Diarrheaspray » Fri September 24th, 2004, 1:46 pm

This show was beyond awesome! Ground Xero sounded great, Vehemence was 45 minutes of audio perfection, the band that's van broke down sounded good, and Akercocke was really good, too. It was well worth the &#036;10 I spent on a ticket! :ch41n:

fukrholestkhed

Post by fukrholestkhed » Fri September 24th, 2004, 4:26 pm

hey guys, thanks for coming, we appreciate the support and know that mortician, akercocke, vehemence and dimentation all appreciate it greatly as well
play your gloom axe

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sat September 25th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Damn, that show sounded like it was fuckin' great! I wasn't able to go, though. Being broke really sucks.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???