Puaka Balava CD/Narcolepsy live at WREK?

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Wed September 22nd, 2004, 11:56 pm

I know one of the guys from the band posts on here, so I need a copy of that CD from like, 97 or 98... I can give you cash money bling bling for it or I can trade you an Amoebic Dysentery CD or something if you like collecting worthless crap. I'm also interested in any Necroflesh material you may have (never actually heard that band but it's basically Puaka, right?) :ch41n: . word.

PART 2
I remember a few years ago Narcolepsy played live on wrekage...If I remember right this was in the David-era...so do you (Or anyone else) happen to have that recorded?

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Thu September 23rd, 2004, 12:21 am

<!--QuoteBegin-AmoebicDysentery+Sep 23 2004, 12:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmoebicDysentery @ Sep 23 2004, 12:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> PART 2
I remember a few years ago Narcolepsy played live on wrekage...If I remember right this was in the David-era...so do you (Or anyone else) happen to have that recorded? [/quote]
Was this live on WREKage, Live @ WREK? If it was on WREKage, no, if it was Live at WREK, then yes, it was recorded.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Thu September 23rd, 2004, 12:23 am

It was on wrekage. I imagine the DJ's could have had the means to record it onto cassette tape, right?

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Thu September 23rd, 2004, 12:31 am

<!--QuoteBegin-AmoebicDysentery+Sep 23 2004, 01:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmoebicDysentery @ Sep 23 2004, 01:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It was on wrekage. I imagine the DJ's could have had the means to record it onto cassette tape, right? [/quote]
If they had actually bothered. We don't have any cassettes....so don't think so. I've never seen any live performances in the WREKage collection. That's pretty unfortunate, because there's no telling who has performed on the show, that we don't know about. :(

BoB

Post by BoB » Thu September 23rd, 2004, 8:57 am

We used to do a lot of Live At Wrekage shows. The first band I remember was Terminal Doom back ~1990. Good stuff. I don't know of any archives.

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Thu September 23rd, 2004, 4:51 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-AmoebicDysentery+Sep 23 2004, 04:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmoebicDysentery @ Sep 23 2004, 04:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I know one of the guys from the band posts on here, so I need a copy of that CD from like, 97 or 98... I can give you cash money bling bling for it or I can trade you an Amoebic Dysentery CD or something if you like collecting worthless crap. I'm also interested in any Necroflesh material you may have (never actually heard that band but it's basically Puaka, right?) :ch41n: . word.

PART 2
I remember a few years ago Narcolepsy played live on wrekage...If I remember right this was in the David-era...so do you (Or anyone else) happen to have that recorded? [/quote]
I remember the Narcolepsy show actually it was done during the first two hours of WREKage. I did tape it on a cassette , when I left the show it was left in the WREKage cabinet. However that was a long time ago , so I am doubting since they did a way with tape decks that they kept it. I am not really sure. If they still have it it would have been on a TDK 60min. It was marked as well. I forgot all about that show. I think the other show with Necroflesh was a LIVE AT WREK show though. I didn't tape them , as I wasn't really all that fond of thier music.