Parodies

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun July 1st, 2007, 10:32 am

Blarg! wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:
Vince wrote:One of the best parts of the show is trying to catch all the inside jokes. Such as the burger chain being called "Dimmu Burger"
that shit is hilarious!

I haven't seen that many episodes of that show but I think it's great.

as far as people not taking metal seriously, I don't like it when someone makes fun of it in order to get me mad (anyone can say that for whatever they like) but I don't care if they're joking. I hate it when I get flack for a band shirt on marta...things like that.
who the fuck do you talk to on marta??!! :lol:
dude read what I wrote...I said people give me shit, not that I talk to them. I hate talking to people on Marta. You must have misunderstood what I meant...I meant that I walk into the train, people see me and someone will not like what they see and start giving me shit for it you idiot. I realize you posted this awhile ago and I just now saw it.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun July 1st, 2007, 10:48 am

Metalfreak wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:
Vince wrote:One of the best parts of the show is trying to catch all the inside jokes. Such as the burger chain being called "Dimmu Burger"
that shit is hilarious!

as far as people not taking metal seriously, I don't like it when someone makes fun of it in order to get me mad (anyone can say that for whatever they like) but I don't care if they're joking. I hate it when I get flack for a band shirt on marta...things like that.
dude read what I wrote...I said people give me shit, not that I talk to them. I hate talking to people on Marta. You must have misunderstood what I meant...I meant that I walk into the train, people see me and someone will not like what they see and start giving me shit for it you idiot. I realize you posted this awhile ago and I just now saw it.
Are you on your period?

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sat July 7th, 2007, 9:38 pm

Blarg! wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:
that shit is hilarious!

Are you on your period?
Are YOU on your period? :shock:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sat July 7th, 2007, 10:38 pm

Metalfreak wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:
that shit is hilarious!

Are you on your period?
Are YOU on your period? :shock:
No sir im not.