today is the day- october 6th at the masquerade

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Vince

Post by Vince » Tue June 26th, 2007, 12:04 pm

Yes, actually, since I don't respect your opinions at all.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 26th, 2007, 12:06 pm

Vince wrote:Yes, actually, since I don't respect your opinions at all.
And I don't respect you're either. And actually,I think you are a shitty drummer and you're band sucks. The only good part about you're band is the guitars. other than that everything sucks,expecially the screamo vocals.

dick

Vince

Post by Vince » Tue June 26th, 2007, 12:07 pm

Well don't ever let me catch you at one of our shows then, pussy.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 26th, 2007, 12:10 pm

Vince wrote:Well don't ever let me catch you at one of our shows then, pussy.
Why the hell would I go to your show?
If you just happen to be playing at a show im at I will be outside or somewere were I don't have to hear your bad drumming or whiney vocals.
Last edited by Blarg! on Wed June 27th, 2007, 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Tue June 26th, 2007, 10:28 pm

You won't have to waste your energy, Vince.
His mommy doesn't let him out very much anyway.

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Tue June 26th, 2007, 10:31 pm

Blarg! wrote:
Vince wrote:Well don't ever let me catch you at one of our shows then, pussy.
Why the hell would I go to you're show?
If you just happen to be playing at a show im at I will be outside or somewere were I don't have to hear you're bad drumming or whiney vocals.
Yes. Why the hell would he go to you are show?

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Tue June 26th, 2007, 11:22 pm

man i would like to at least be a bystander, if blarg would come up at a show and actually say this shit in person. the real question is, does it's voice have the same whiney, arrgoant, my-cunt-is-sandy-cause-i-get-none-and-dont-toke sneer?

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 26th, 2007, 11:48 pm

So this all started because I don't like brann dailor?

Is it that half of the people on this forum can't handle that someone has a different opinion than you?

And beside,Say I did go to a show and said his band sucks,whats going to happen? IS HE GOING TO BEAT ME UP?? IS HE GONNA FIGHT ME? I doubt it.

And again holly with the "mommy,llololol you're young" bullshit. Is that the only thing you have on me is that Im younger than you? Also its funny how what you said doesent make any sence since I said I wouldent go to his shows anyways.Die you ugly bitch.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Tue June 26th, 2007, 11:59 pm

necroodin wrote:man i would like to at least be a bystander, if blarg would come up at a show and actually say this shit in person. the real question is, does it's voice have the same whiney, arrgoant, my-cunt-is-sandy-cause-i-get-none-and-dont-toke sneer?
Highly doubtful, because I'd punch him in his fucking teeth and he knows it.

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Wed June 27th, 2007, 12:01 am

Blarg! wrote:So this all started because I don't like brann dailor?

Is it that half of the people on this forum can't handle that someone has a different opinion than you?

And beside,Say I did go to a show and said his band sucks,whats going to happen? IS HE GOING TO BEAT ME UP?? IS HE GONNA FIGHT ME? I doubt it.

And again holly with the "mommy,llololol you're young" bullshit. Is that the only thing you have on me is that Im younger than you? Also its funny how what you said doesent make any sence since I said I wouldent go to his shows anyways.Die you ugly bitch.
If you ever mouth off to my wife in person and I'm not there, I swear I will hunt you wherever you are and make you drink my piss.

And for the record, this has nothing to do with this silly argument. It's a general statement.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 12:18 am

RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:So this all started because I don't like brann dailor?

If you ever mouth off to my wife in person and I'm not there, I swear I will hunt you wherever you are and make you drink my piss.

And for the record, this has nothing to do with this silly argument. It's a general statement.
I highly Doubt that.

And if you did see me somewere I doubt you would do anything besides probablly say somthing stupid to me. And just for the record,Making dudes drink you're piss means you're a blazing homosexual.

also holly,I don't consider you a woman,so if you tryed to punch me in the teeth,I would have no guilt in knocking you out. Now of course I would never do that Because Im not the person to do somthing stupid like that Because I would probablly be thrown in jail.Even if you're lamer husband says he's gonna hunt me down.

Again,Maybe you guys do,But I don't waste my time going to shitty shows just so I can talk shit about the bands. I feel sorry for anybody who does do that.

assholes.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Wed June 27th, 2007, 12:36 am

I love to watch people backpeddle.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 12:42 am

holly wrote:I love to watch people backpeddle.
Moron

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Wed June 27th, 2007, 1:14 am

Fight me. Let me know when and where. If you don't want to, then shut the fuck up.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 1:50 am

RichOfSilence wrote:Fight me. Let me know when and where. If you don't want to, then shut the fuck up.

No I don't want to fight you. and if we ever did get in that situation I wouldent fight you,I would just Stab you and cut you only to my self defense to a point were you could not get back up and try to attack me again.

I understand that you have to be a big man and stick up for you're wife on a online chatboard,But resorting to IRL threts and violence just proves that you really CANT handle alot of things. Maybe you need to work on you're maturity lvl. Or maybe you just think you have to prove somthing?

Well you don't and I don't care about you nor you're wife,infact I hate you're wife. but I have never talked to you or met you before so please fuck off.

And I don't have to shut the fuck up because this is a public CHATBOARD..were you chat.