today is the day- october 6th at the masquerade

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Wed June 27th, 2007, 11:51 am

about time to move this one to the toilet, don't you think?
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Wed June 27th, 2007, 12:38 pm

i'd have to agree

TSisterfan567

Post by TSisterfan567 » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:27 pm

RichOfSilence wrote:
TSisterfan567 wrote:jesus sumbody has anger issues, why do you wanna fight a 16 year old so bad? If it proves anything, beating up on sumone 3 times younger than you makes YOU the pussy.
How the fuck would I know that the little shit is 16?

Also, at 16, I didn't talk shit to people bigger/older than me either.
okay, then realize that everyone is not exactly like you. How about being the bigger person and putting down your guns, this online trash talk gets no one anywhere. If you did see him you wouldn't fight him, just admit it, if you did you would go to jail because a 16-year-old said your wife was "the least metal person on this forum." Does that truly make you that defensive, or are we being a wee bit too sensitive? :D
I am the earth...

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Wed June 27th, 2007, 6:15 pm

Vince wrote:Holly, either Eric or Ben has that Masto-dvd if you want to watch it sometime. It shows them playing in different venues around ATL, such as Echo Lounge, Star Bar, Masquerade, etc.. and it also has clips of them in other cities also.
I'm downloading it right now.
If it doesn't work out, I'll ask them.
I'm betting I find myself on the DVD.

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Fri June 29th, 2007, 4:12 am

TSisterfan567 wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
TSisterfan567 wrote:jesus sumbody has anger issues, why do you wanna fight a 16 year old so bad? If it proves anything, beating up on sumone 3 times younger than you makes YOU the pussy.

okay, then realize that everyone is not exactly like you. How about being the bigger person and putting down your guns, this online trash talk gets no one anywhere. If you did see him you wouldn't fight him, just admit it, if you did you would go to jail because a 16-year-old said your wife was "the least metal person on this forum." Does that truly make you that defensive, or are we being a wee bit too sensitive? :D
I guess you didn't see any of the other things he said about her.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Fri June 29th, 2007, 9:13 am

RichOfSilence wrote:
TSisterfan567 wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:

Still,Don't get all pissy over the fucking internet you big baby

TSisterfan567

Post by TSisterfan567 » Sat June 30th, 2007, 12:00 am

RichOfSilence wrote:
TSisterfan567 wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:

alright, it doesn't matter exactly he said. Don't take it so personal, obviously you don't care what he thinks so why should it bother you?
I am the earth...

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sat June 30th, 2007, 1:34 am

Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
TSisterfan567 wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:

Aren't you one to talk hahahaha!

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sat June 30th, 2007, 5:46 am

stalindrummer wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
TSisterfan567 wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:

Aren't you one to talk hahahaha!
:D haha

Mitch
WREKage Staff

Post by Mitch » Sun July 1st, 2007, 3:38 pm

If there's one thing that brings out the best in people it's an internet forum.

Anyway, I've never seen Today is the Day, but I've heard about their live shows so I'll have to check this out.