Cop Throws Quadriplegic Out Of Wheelchair

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Fri February 22nd, 2008, 2:12 pm

Somewhat, sure.

My interaction with police has time and again proved that a citizen's "rights" cease to exist when cops become involved. I agree that there is a need for policing in society and that there are honest men in uniform who care about upholding the law and respecting the rights of citizens, but in my experience, there is an overwhelming, across-the-board, deplorable "bad apple" element to American cops.

Cops are undoubtedly the most dangerous people you will ever encounter, but lets not confuse fear with respect. I am scared of the cops, but I certainly do not respect them anymore than I "respect" a homeless crazy guy off his meds waving around a broken bottle.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sat February 23rd, 2008, 11:37 am

Holiday Rambler wrote: I agree that there is a need for policing in society and that there are honest men in uniform who care about upholding the law and respecting the rights of citizens...
I totally agree here. Hopefully my boyfriend will be one of those cops. Almost a year ago he said he wanted to be one so he could get back at society...I completely blew up on him for saying that and gave him a long shpiel about why that is wrong and how he would dishonor MY family since I had good cops in my family. I don't think he feels that way anymore though. I think he realized that everyone goes through shit and that he's not alone in that and that the citizens he will deal with aren't the ones who put him through it either.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

phonehome

Post by phonehome » Wed September 15th, 2010, 4:14 pm

Cops like this need to be reprimanded and never have the chance to work in law enforcement again. EVER!!!

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Thu September 16th, 2010, 1:55 pm

phonehome wrote:Cops like this need to be reprimanded and never have the chance to work in law enforcement again. EVER!!!
Thanks for dragging up so many dead threads new guy.