This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Mon June 23rd, 2008, 8:39 pm

Agreed.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 24th, 2008, 3:45 am

KunikoS Rayne wrote:
t's fine that you don't blame her for getting shitfaced with homosexual nignogs, I'm sure you would do the same...
Wow, you called Dimmu and Behemoth a bunch of Nignogs......I'm telling. :P

Quit being jealous you little shit.
ah, because Behemoth and Dimmu were black people standing outside of the masquerade, yeah...
And besides, if it was actually Dimmu Borgir or Behemoth, why wouldn't you have said that before when I was complaining that you got drunk with a bunch of nignogs?
Just....stupid.

But yeah, toilet.

This would probably go for any black metal threads in the future as well.

anathematized_one

Post by anathematized_one » Tue June 24th, 2008, 5:24 am

Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Mordred wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:These people I'm talking about are from the first second wave black metal bands, like Darkthrone, Mayhem, etc
Where are your interviews to justify this claim?
I had one saved on YouTube but it got taken down.

I can't even find videos or interviews that back up the widely known fact that none of the guys in Venom are satanists.

People don't like to share these videos or even give these interviews because it'll hurt the sacred image of black metal.

It took me forever just to find that one of Quarthon that I already posted where he said that the satanic shit in early Bathory was JUST A STORY.
Everyone knows Venom aren't actual satanists, what is the point here?
...it seems to me that you maybe read "Lords of Chaos" once and now you are the fake, self appointed Black Metal gestapo.

Actually, I still haven't once ever read that book or even thought about it.

anathematized_one

Post by anathematized_one » Tue June 24th, 2008, 5:26 am

anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Mordred wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:These people I'm talking about are from the first second wave black metal bands, like Darkthrone, Mayhem, etc

I can't even find videos or interviews that back up the widely known fact that none of the guys in Venom are satanists.

People don't like to share these videos or even give these interviews because it'll hurt the sacred image of black metal.

It took me forever just to find that one of Quarthon that I already posted where he said that the satanic shit in early Bathory was JUST A STORY.
...it seems to me that you maybe read "Lords of Chaos" once and now you are the fake, self appointed Black Metal gestapo.

Oh yeah, and I think in my original post I ALREADY FUCKING SAID EVERYONE KNOWS VENOM AREN'T SATANISTS!

The point is I can't even find proof of that, something everyone knows to be true.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 24th, 2008, 5:42 am

anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Mordred wrote:

I doubt it, even if that's true, you're still pointing out basic information that anyone should know, and I don't see what you are trying to do.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 24th, 2008, 5:45 am

anathematized_one wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Mordred wrote:

Oh yeah, and I think in my original post I ALREADY FUCKING SAID EVERYONE KNOWS VENOM AREN'T SATANISTS!

The point is I can't even find proof of that, something everyone knows to be true.
Okay,if you already said that, and you don't have any proof, but everyone already knows it, then what is your point? Nobody is doubting that Venom weren't fake satanists...

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Tue June 24th, 2008, 8:36 am

anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Mordred wrote:

That's a good book. Even if you don't like black metal, it is still very informative about black metal, especially about all the stuff that happened in Norway. And I think it is in that book where Venom says they aren't Satanists in one of the interviews.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 24th, 2008, 8:56 am

Oh yeah, The book is mostly good (especially for Interviews, ect.).
But it seems some people have a tendency to read it and then believe they know everything regarding the lifestyle and genre of Black Metal.

Moynihan does sometimes like to put his own opinions in his work though..

anathematized_one

Post by anathematized_one » Tue June 24th, 2008, 10:12 am

Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Mordred wrote:

Okay,if you already said that, and you don't have any proof, but everyone already knows it, then what is your point? Nobody is doubting that Venom weren't fake satanists...
Jeez are you that fucking retarded?

Let me spell out the point plain and simple.

If I can't even find proof of something that everyone knows to be true, then it's going to be that much harder to find proof of what only a few people know to be true.

That's the point.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 24th, 2008, 10:20 am

anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Mordred wrote:

Jeez are you that fucking retarded?

Let me spell out the point plain and simple.

If I can't even find proof of something that everyone knows to be true, then it's going to be that much harder to find proof of what only a few people know to be true.

That's the point.
It seems you would be the only retard here,
I understand what you are saying, so does everyone else, you are just tripping over yourself and making stupid, worthless statements.
What i'm saying is What is the point of you stating this? What are you arguing?Maybe I missed what you are trying to say, like 6 pages back, but it seems now you are just trying to prove your knowledge of Black Metal, and failing.

By every post it becomes more obvious that you are not fit, or have a true understanding of black metal in it's whole, I said before, the true Black Metalists know which people/bands are true, and also know who are the fakers (noobs...whatever), so (speaking beyond whatever point you were trying to make beyond that pointless little fact) in the whole big picture (this thread) you have genuinely made yourself out to be a ridiculous, false, queer.

If you were trying to cast down people who say "The way the originators intended it" then..well..first of all, who the hell says that?
Black metal has always had different meanings within different styles or bands.
Second, after reviewing your posts, you are just stating the obvious and or spewing your mis-view of everything, those posts and or quotes aren't even worthy enough for acknowledgment , so I will ask again, what is your point!?

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Tue June 24th, 2008, 10:27 am

Hey guys, just so you know...Varg used to take it up the butt from Euronymous all the time. I swear to God, I read it in an interview. I just can't find it now but it's totally true.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 24th, 2008, 10:30 am

Brian wrote:Hey guys, just so you know...Varg used to take it up the butt from Euronymous all the time. I swear to God, I read it in an interview. I just can't find it now but it's totally true.
I heard it was Euronymous who got fucked by Snorre with a Dildo,
it was in Lords of chaos, the book I didn't read.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Tue June 24th, 2008, 11:28 am

I declare this thread proves the lameness of the majority of modern metal "scene" members. I'll be posting a youtube interview with me snorre and venom's double-dildo later. Also appearing to verify the voracity of my claims will be Blarg and his pet rectum.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue June 24th, 2008, 11:30 am

necroodin wrote:I declare this thread proves the lameness of the majority of modern metal "scene" members. I'll be posting a youtube interview with me snorre and venom's double-dildo later. Also appearing to verify the voracity of my claims will be Blarg and his pet rectum.
Another genius lol post.

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Tue June 24th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Blarg! wrote:
necroodin wrote:I declare this thread proves the lameness of the majority of modern metal "scene" members. I'll be posting a youtube interview with me snorre and venom's double-dildo later. Also appearing to verify the voracity of my claims will be Blarg and his pet rectum.
Another genius lol post.
I really wish you would just stop talking....you fucking moron.